Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    i used the quidco energy switch in october and i`m still waiting for the cashback.i put a claim in a month ago but still no payment.i`m getting to the stage of putting it down to experience and just using other cashback sites now,as this was a simple cashback that is coming from quidco not another company.:(

Hey @bargainqueen8

Are you able to provide me with the claim ID for that raised claim so I can check that for you?

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • peteduk
    peteduk Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey @peteduk

No worries... Are you able to do exactly the same, only this time; Send that to members@quidco.com and let me know on here once you have done that.

Kind Regards,

Joseph

Hello Joseph,
    Hopefully you'll receive my email, sent just now.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, or it doesn't arrive.
    Thanks,
    Pete
    Options
    peteduk wrote: »
    Hello Joseph,
    Hopefully you'll receive my email, sent just now.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, or it doesn't arrive.
    Thanks,
    Pete

Thanks for that @Peteuk,

I will have that checked out and respond to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Representative.
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hey @bargainqueen8

Are you able to provide me with the claim ID for that raised claim so I can check that for you?

Kind Regards,

Joseph

hi,the claim number is 4324107 i think,thats the number at the end of a link in a email.
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

I can't believe I'm going through the same rigmorale again to claim my bonus the same as I did last June. Is the process made really difficult on purpose to put people off??!
    I got the £10 bonus offer in June last year and it took months of messages back and forth to quidco support with various responses. A few would suggest I wasn't eligible and others would tell me things like 'we've applied the bonus manually, wait 72 hours' and nothing would ever happen.
    I now fear the same annoying never ending back and forth communications after the bonus offer in February. I've so far been told it takes 72 hours after the transaction is showing ready to withdraw (yet it had been more than 72 hours at that point). I got another message saying something similar and then another one from someone not even knowing anything about the offer?
    When I forwarded a copy of the e-mail showing the offer I received I got told I didn't opt in yet I have 3 e-mails after that time clearly saying 'Thanks for opting in'. I have communications on Facebook to confirm I did everything in accordance with the offer conditions etc.

Why is this so hard??!!!
    Options
    hi,the claim number is 4324107 i think,thats the number at the end of a link in a email.

Hey @bargainqueen8,

Are you able to check that Claim ID once more, as I could not find a claim with the ID 4324107

Alternatively, when you log into your Quidco account and visit your activity page; Are you able to provide me with that cashback's transaction ID?

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Options
    martyp wrote: »
    Hi,

I can't believe I'm going through the same rigmorale again to claim my bonus the same as I did last June. Is the process made really difficult on purpose to put people off??!
    I got the £10 bonus offer in June last year and it took months of messages back and forth to quidco support with various responses. A few would suggest I wasn't eligible and others would tell me things like 'we've applied the bonus manually, wait 72 hours' and nothing would ever happen.
    I now fear the same annoying never ending back and forth communications after the bonus offer in February. I've so far been told it takes 72 hours after the transaction is showing ready to withdraw (yet it had been more than 72 hours at that point). I got another message saying something similar and then another one from someone not even knowing anything about the offer?
    When I forwarded a copy of the e-mail showing the offer I received I got told I didn't opt in yet I have 3 e-mails after that time clearly saying 'Thanks for opting in'. I have communications on Facebook to confirm I did everything in accordance with the offer conditions etc.

Why is this so hard??!!!

Hi @martyp,

Apologies for the frustration caused by this. This is certainly not the sort of experience we want for our members when it comes to making use of our bonus offers.

Allow me to look into that for you. Are you able to send us a Facebook PM with the subject line 'martyp MSE' so I can locate your account.

Do let me know on this thread when you have done that too so i do not miss that.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hey @bargainqueen8,

Are you able to check that Claim ID once more, as I could not find a claim with the ID 4324107

Alternatively, when you log into your Quidco account and visit your activity page; Are you able to provide me with that cashback's transaction ID?

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    hi again the purchase no is 1365451184 dated 17th oct.hope thats more help.
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    Options
    Hi @martyp,

Apologies for the frustration caused by this. This is certainly not the sort of experience we want for our members when it comes to making use of our bonus offers.

Allow me to look into that for you. Are you able to send us a Facebook PM with the subject line 'martyp MSE' so I can locate your account.

Do let me know on this thread when you have done that too so i do not miss that.

Kind Regards,

Joseph

Hi Joseph,
    Thanks for your reply, I sent a message through Facebook yesterday as well but have just sent another one with 'martyp MSE' as well now. Hope that's ok?
    Options
    martyp wrote: »
    Hi Joseph,
    Thanks for your reply, I sent a message through Facebook yesterday as well but have just sent another one with 'martyp MSE' as well now. Hope that's ok?

Thanks @martyp,

I will look into that and respond to you as soon as I get that all checked out.

Thanks for your patience thus far.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback