The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Muffin_Princess
    Options
    "I love food. Really good food......." ie Rice is back again.

I've got some free rice coming in the post too! :D
  • debtfree27thmay
    Options
    Hey everyone :j

I've not been on for a few days, been SB'ing but not had time for MSE. Glad we've got another daily target thingy for the whole of July, it certainly motivates me to earn a few more SB! Glad to see loads of you are signed up for P'cone. I've been doing it for about 7 years, so if you've got any q's pm me. Slightly off topic, but I've also been doing Nielsen mobile panel too. Both myself and DH have been doing it for about 4 years and DH was sent a nokia phone to test for them about 2 yrs ago!

Had plenty of Veetee vids tonight and my total currently stands at 239SB for the day. I'm usually in bed by now, this pregnancy lark knackers me out(or is it my 2 other darling angels who tire me out?) but he's decided to bounce around on top my bladder, so I'm making pit stops every half hour at the mo. Happy SB'ing everyone :A
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    I just signed up for that Nielson thing but it says in the original email that I'll get another email once its all been set up and confirmed - I've not had that yet, is it another automated mail or do I have to wait a while before it comes through? Just querying it cos I had a few probs getting it all installed etc
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    code out . twitter
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    ohhhh swagbucks are have paid my amazon cards!!! Yay!!!
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • cally6008
    Options
    scrap that ... i've got mine as well !!!

SHOPPING TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • ellebee1986
    ellebee1986 Posts: 166 Forumite
    Options
    hey everyone i joined the challenge at beginning of july so still a newbie but my total stands at a measley 500 so far ... still cant get the hang of it but would like to learn more. at mo i do the daily poll, tasks if there are any, sb tv and videos for 1 each. ive done a couple of offers too. anything im missing out? obv the daily survey too but i keep being screened out lol
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    Dory78 wrote: »
    I just signed up for that Nielson thing but it says in the original email that I'll get another email once its all been set up and confirmed - I've not had that yet, is it another automated mail or do I have to wait a while before it comes through? Just querying it cos I had a few probs getting it all installed etc

I signed up too Dory and haven't had the other email but it did confirm I was registered and it was working after I downloaded and signed in
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    Options
    hey everyone i joined the challenge at beginning of july so still a newbie but my total stands at a measley 500 so far ... still cant get the hang of it but would like to learn more. at mo i do the daily poll, tasks if there are any, sb tv and videos for 1 each. ive done a couple of offers too. anything im missing out? obv the daily survey too but i keep being screened out lol

If you don't succeed on the first daily survey you can keep trying through the day until you get one you can complete. Which reminds me I haven't managed to complete one today - yet!
  • cally6008
    Options
    Shopping now ordered :) Ooo, can't wait
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts