Cashback offers on MSE

Options
Hi

I see you have a whole section on the pros and ocns of cashbacks but you never mention MSE !

If i use the MSE energyclub to sign up to new energy suppliers and a cashback is offered i have no idea what avenues i need to approach should i run into difficulties with non-payments of cashbacks offered by MSE. I raised this with the prospective energy supplier subject to the MSE cashback and they said it would be MSE responsibility to see the cashback is fulfilled.

Could you please indicate the level of reliability and contacts for managing concerns about cashbacks offered on the MSE website ?

thanks for your time
tzz

Comments

• yasmup
    yasmup Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    twinkerzzz wrote: »
    Hi

I see you have a whole section on the pros and ocns of cashbacks but you never mention MSE !

If i use the MSE energyclub to sign up to new energy suppliers and a cashback is offered i have no idea what avenues i need to approach should i run into difficulties with non-payments of cashbacks offered by MSE. I raised this with the prospective energy supplier subject to the MSE cashback and they said it would be MSE responsibility to see the cashback is fulfilled.

Could you please indicate the level of reliability and contacts for managing concerns about cashbacks offered on the MSE website ?

thanks for your time
    tzz

Read the MSE article again (and the FAQ's link at the bottom of it) - details of who to contact and how are all explained :)
  • twinkerzzz
    Options
    yasmup wrote: »
    Read the MSE article again (and the FAQ's link at the bottom of it) - details of who to contact and how are all explained :)

Reading the article again didn't produce any information relevant to how MSE do cashbacks. The webpage makes no mention of MSE at all.

MSE > top cashback websites

BUT

I found that the info i am requesting in this thread is covered by using the search box (search term : 'cashback' - in the site FAQ at the very bottom of the webpage just as you advised.

Important to learn about as i discovered MSE cashbacks are subject to 3rd party servicing and not paid directly by MSE - The only exception is in the case of Energy Club cashbacks where it is possible to approach MSE directly with chase-up enquiries.

thanks for your directions...! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport