Yours Clothing Ebay Outlet... never again!

Options
So, I make the mistake of ordering something fromYours Clothing on their eBay outlet, their "boxed shoes" arrive in a plastic wrapper, and turn out to be damaged! (massive rip in the side) so after many emails back and forth telling me they will refund my return postage on the basis that they decide "if the mistake was theirs" (bearing in mind I sent photographic evidence)

2 weeks later, I finally get... a "partial refund!" not even the original postage paid back! o.O I had to go through eBay to get the rest, and even then didn't get my return postage back. eurgh:mad:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing...we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future"

Phoenix Wright in Ace Attorney Rise from the Ashes

Comments

• AJXX
    AJXX Posts: 847 Forumite
    Options
    I've just had a fairly bad experience with Superdry's outlet on eBay (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Superdry-Store).

Returned a jumper which was way to small (was sold as medium but was more like a small) - item posted back 4 weeks ago and shown as delivered, Superdry claiming they haven't received the item and have no way of tracking returns (what?).

Often takes them 5-7 days to reply to an email - in the end I got fed up and forced them into a refund via eBay resolution - but since they didn't use eBays returns system to begin with I've also lost out on returns postage.

No idea why eBay doesn't force sellers into using the eBay returns centre - the entire process is tracked and refunds automated if the seller is unresponsive - eBay even provides the shipping labels so they can keep an eye on the process.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 10 February 2016 at 8:03PM
    Options
    If you push eBay they will send you a postage label, charged to,the seller.
    However I admit, unless you frequent the eBay board here, or make good use of their freephone number you might not discover this.

You can easily inadvertently choose ' returns' while it might be better to go into the ' resolution centre' .
    It is but all Mana little confusing.
    It's often better to,post an issue like this on the eBay board.
  • aqua111
    aqua111 Posts: 525 Forumite
    Options
    I order frequently from Amazon and have never had a problem with Return Orders or Postage Refunds.
  • Bobcrowther
    Options
    aqua111 wrote: »
    I order frequently from Amazon and have never had a problem with Return Orders or Postage Refunds.

That's all very nice, but this thread is to do with ebay.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure