Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options

Comments

• missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    !!!!!! I ended up paying for mine and the babies lunch and for a round of drinks when I wasn't drinking £45 down!!!!! And got home to a snotty message that the person who ordered 6 fleabay things that I sent on Tuesday doesn't seem to have received them. Which is v strange as it was sent in two different parcels!!!! Seriously it's worth about £50!!! If I end up having to give the money back I'll be v cross. Now I remember why I gave eBay up as a bad job!!!!!!!!
  • missymoo81
    Options
    I'm going to have to put the washing/ironing away too! I've been waiting all afternoon for F1 qualifying so refused to go upstairs and put it away! :rotfl:

Ah ha ha you're obsessed!!!
  • missymoo81
    edited 2 September 2017 at 6:22PM
    Options
    Have half sorted laundry, am starting to flag a bit now!
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Should we agree to just call it a day and snuggle down for Xfactor? :rotfl: If you don't tell I won't ;):p
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Oooh now there's a thought! Shhhh don't tell.....What time does it start? Just having coffee! Hidden I wish you lived near me, you're just my kind of person :)
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Just sorting out Mays school uniform, and it really hit me she's going to school, just sat and cried for 5 minutes, oh Wednesday is going to be so hard, even harder that OH is away 'sigh' sorry very self pitying moment, just feeling a bit emotional and all with my birthday on Tuesday without OH or family to celebrate it with too.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    You have us to celebrate your birthday with :D I'd make you cake if you where near :p

As for school I want to cry too :( O is only going for an hour a day and I'm a wreck :rotfl: She looks far to small to be in full uniform :( I said to my mum I wish they started school older. When you think from 3 year old they spend more of their awake time in school than out all the way to being 18 :(

I don't want to share my baby with them :rotfl:
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Thanks Hidden,

May is a May baby, hence the name! So she's still pretty young, but she's a very loving, cuddly, shy sort of girl and I know she's not going to be able to hold the teachers hand or sit on their lap etc. So I'm worried school is going to that that caring side out of her. She's such a wonderful little girl, Obv I'm biased :D; I don't want school to change her. And she's my little friend, we go everywhere together and I love it. I'm going to be so lonely when she goes, with OH at work and Roo at school already, it will be just me. 'Sigh' I need to get over myself I know, as she's going to school and that's just the way it is I guess.

Anyway, after suffering from horrendous, jaw, face and tooth ache the last few days I thought I would try and find my mouth guard. I looked for an hour and a half, and I still can't find it! Gutted as its
    Rather expensive to get one made! I had it as I ground my teeth but I don't know what's wrong with my mouth now, can't get to the dentist until at least Wednesday though.

Have decided I need to do something about my weight, it's creeping up and k haven't done any exercise all summer which is so unlike me. I found I felt s million times better and lost weight, when I went vegan and exercised a lot more. So I'm going to go vegan as of next Wednesday. Would be today but I know MIL is doing nice things with the children for my birthday, which will probably involve cake. I need to get some fruit and veg as I know it's a big part of the reason I feel like rubbish. So food budget will slide, but I will see how cheaply we can manage on a vegan diet, small ones will be mostly vegan too. We'll see how we get on.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Vegan cake works just as well for after your birthday :p Or is the defeating the point of going vegan :rotfl:

We eat meat obviously but we have no dairy at all and haven't for over 3 years! The bigger kids sometimes have an ice cream when they are out without the youngest but no dairy crosses into my house.
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Morning, for the first time in a long time, I'm awake before the babies! Actually slept! So feel mildly awake for a change! It's massive clear up day today, trying to get this house organised! Found loads for the charity bag clothes wise yesterday, so that's all good. Wondering whether to risk going down and making myself a coffee or whether i would wake the small ones up....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure