Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• L_York
    L_York Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Me neither. It says within 3 working days on the application form. That was weeks ago.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    New offer :j

Fol Epi cheese TMF - looks like Waitrose only. Closes 15/06/17

LN_514552_BP_10.jpg
  • bananapocket70
    Options
    How do we claim for this Dormouse? Do packs require a TMF sticker? My local Waitrose has the cheese but no sticker or details on how to claim. Thanks.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    How do we claim for this Dormouse? Do packs require a TMF sticker? My local Waitrose has the cheese but no sticker or details on how to claim. Thanks.

The same in my Waitrose.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just sent off for my first refund for aaaaaaages.

Been meaning to ask you guys, when you give your reasons for disatisfaction and it asks for say, min 15 words, do you include 'I was disatisfied with [product name] because...] in the words that you count?

So you would count 'I did not find that Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief provided instant relief because my teeth still hurt after using it' as 20 words?

I'm just wondering because you can fill up a lot of the word count without giving too much of a reason, if you see what I mean?
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I always use such words as part of my word count and have never had a problem.
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

Been meaning to ask you guys, when you give your reasons for disatisfaction and it asks for say, min 15 words, do you include 'I was disatisfied with [product name] because...] in the words that you count?

So you would count 'I did not find that Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief provided instant relief because my teeth still hurt after using it' as 20 words?

I'm just wondering because you can fill up a lot of the word count without giving too much of a reason, if you see what I mean?

I got caught out by that once years ago so I'm now conscious of it but I haven't had a problem since. I can't remember what product it was for but the witch sent the claim back with a vertical line after because and I had to resubmit it with the word count after the because :rotfl: Like I said, I haven't had a problem since so now I include the bit at the beginning of the sentence in my word count. Maybe that's why I do try to go over the word count and not hit it exactly.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone had their Iams refund back yet? The 28 days is nearly up and I'm starting to get twitchy.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

I've had the Colgate refund back with an explanation in a similar fprmat yes. They don't seem overly fussy, never had a problem myself.
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 March 2017 at 3:51PM
    Options
    Crosse and Blackwell soup

Here's a new one:
    Only purchased in Tesco between 8th March and 29th March 2017

https://www.fivesoupsonus.co.uk/

https://www.fivesoupsonus.co.uk/terms-and-conditions

It excludes Norn Iron :(:mad:
Meet your Ambassadors