Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• dubjulien
    Options
    West End excellence in this award winning hotel! - 4* - London

A short distance from Oxford Street, this contemporary 4* hotel offers a wide range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool. Stay in one of the recently refurbished bedrooms, decorated in warm tones or dine on international cuisine in one of the hotel's bars and restaurants! With onsite parking, two main tube stations nearby and major rail stations within short distance, the hotel is very easily accessible

Leisure facilities

Fitness Center
    Gift Shop*
    Gym
    Hair Salon *
    Indoor Pool
    Long-term parking *
    Sauna

Elegant hotel in London - 4* - London

This luxurious 4 star hotel in Kensington is a fine choice for your stay in London. Providing easy access to many famous attractions and other points of interests as the West End, Kensington Palace or Hyde Park, it is ideal for both business and leisure travellers. After a long and busy day in town, guests can relax in elegant rooms offering the highest standards for an unforgettable stay.

West End excellence in this award winning hotel! - 4* - London

A short distance from Oxford Street, this contemporary 4* hotel offers a wide range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool. Stay in one of the recently refurbished bedrooms, decorated in warm tones or dine on international cuisine in one of the hotel's bars and restaurants! With onsite parking, two main tube stations nearby and major rail stations within short distance, the hotel is very easily accessible.

Stunning hotel in a vibrant, central location - 4* - London

Stunning, contemporary hotel, centrally located on the south bank of t
    he Thames. Surrounded by some of London's most famous attractions including the world-famous Borough Market... and just a short hop from the legendary shops and theatres of the West End. Enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel's funky, friendly bar or sample the delights of the restaurant's amazing European cuisine.
    Local Attractions

Tower of London
    Borough Market
    London Eye
    Tower Bridge
    HMS Belfast
    St Pauls Cathedral
    London Dungeon
    Tate Modern
    Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
    Nearest airport: London Heathrow Apt, London Gatwick Apt, London City Apt
    Nearest train station: London Bridge & Waterloo
    Nearest metro: Nearest metro station - London Bridge
    Nearest bus station: London Bridge

Great Location, Fantastic Hotel, Fabulous Offers - 4* - London

Great Offers, Great Location * DON'T MISS OUT * A superb four-star deluxe, design-led hotel located just 2 minutes from Victoria Underground and within walking distance of some of London's main attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Hyde Park and Big Ben. Modern guestrooms and great facilities make this a very popular luxury hotel in the centre of London.

sorry for all these requests
  • Accoladeuk
    Options
    lennymos wrote: »
    Hi,

Can any one help with this secret hotel on last minute.com as im keen to book.

Superb high quality hotel next to Tower Bridge - 5* - London
    This hotel is offering luxury facilities and great views over London for all travellers. Dining in the hotel's restaurant is a great experience, enjoy local and international dishes with a good service. All guests enjoy complimentary use of the swimming pool, gym, steam and sauna

Thanks

anyluck with this yet? Ive had the same one come up for me , looking for somewhere cheap for the girlfriends birthday :D:D:D:D;)
  • hoxtonbabe
    hoxtonbabe Posts: 464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lennymos wrote: »
    Hi,

Can any one help with this secret hotel on last minute.com as im keen to book.

Superb high quality hotel next to Tower Bridge - 5* - London
    This hotel is offering luxury facilities and great views over London for all travellers. Dining in the hotel's restaurant is a great experience, enjoy local and international dishes with a good service. All guests enjoy complimentary use of the swimming pool, gym, steam and sauna

Thanks

i'm pretty sure this is the grange city hotel. I have stayed there and it is nice, but in an old fashioned way,plus I cant think of any other 5* hotels around that area, other 5* I can think of is in liverpool st. Hope this helps ;)

http://www.grangehotels.com/Hotels-London/Grange-City-Hotel/Grange-City-Hotel.aspx
  • hoxtonbabe
    Options
    Hi, can anyone tell me what this one could be, Im thinking Hesperia victoria??

Thanks.

superb Hotel in A Central Location - 4* - London
    Its superb location in the Victoria area means this excellent 4-star hotel is within walking distance from the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Soho, the Southbank and the Tate Gallery, as well as some of the best Shows in London.

This hotel has an excellent restaurant and is a perfect choice for both business or pleasure.Facilities available to guests free of charge include use of the Leisure facilities including swimming pool and WI-FI. Please note that as per March 16th 2009, the pool, whirlpool and sauna will be closed until further notice. The gym will remain at your disposal. For further questions, please contact the hotel.
  • cattattat
    cattattat Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    Waterfront hotel near The O2, ExCeL & Canary Wharf - 4* - London
    Waterfront location just 30 minutes from the West End and close to The O2 Arena, Canary Wharf, London City Airport, ExCeL London and historic Greenwich. The stylish guest rooms provide modern comfort, a unique feeling of spaciousness and contemporary d!cor for both business and leisure travel.

Just booked it, it is:

NOVOTEL LONDON EXCEL
    7 Western Gateway
    Royal Victoria Dock
    London
    UNITED KINGDOM
    E16 1AA

Anyone stayed there? What's it like?
  • cattattat
    cattattat Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    janey28 wrote: »
    Stunning hotel in a vibrant, central location - 4* - London
    Stunning, contemporary hotel, centrally located on the south bank of the Thames. Surrounded by some of London's most famous attractions including the world-famous Borough Market... and just a short hop from the legendary shops and theatres of the West End. Enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel's funky, friendly bar or sample the delights of the restaurant's amazing European cuisine.

HOTEL REVEALED

Hilton London Tower Bridge
    5 More London Place
    Tooley Street
    London
    SE1 2BY

I have just booked this hotel for two nights in July for £175.00. What a bargain!! Many Thanks to other forum members for revealing this hotel.

We stayed there last year and loved it - the staff can't do enough for you and the room was lovely :-)
  • tynetastic
    Options
    Beautiful Bloomsbury Boutique Book Book Book - 4* - LondonThis hotel is the ideal place to stay for business and leisure trips due to its central location clo...

Has anyone got any ideas which hotel this is please? Looking for a hotel under £100 that is very near to a tube station - which is somewhere between piccadilly circus and liverpool street! Needs to be fairly safe as travelling alone at night - any ideas if don't know what this hotel is.

Many thanks for any help
  • tynetastic
    Options
    Bloomsbury Boutique Book boook book 4*

Went ahead & purchased this hotel. Quite dissapointed as can get this for the same price (£75) elsewhere on line. Never mind - that's the chance you take.

HOTEL REVEALED
    Grange White Hall Hotel
    2-5 Montague Street
    London
    WC1B 5BU
  • DJL_3
    DJL_3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi all,

I've seen the threads before about this one being the grange hotel.. but the more I look at it the more I think its the Hilton Tower Bridge...

Anyone have a better idea of what this hotel might be?
  • hoxtonbabe
    Options
    DJL wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've seen the threads before about this one being the grange hotel.. but the more I look at it the more I think its the Hilton Tower Bridge...

Anyone have a better idea of what this hotel might be?

I didnt think the Hilton Tower bridge had a pool and thought it was a 4*, could be wrong though:confused:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback