IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Does Contacting Hospital Contradict Non Disclosure of Driver Advice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yay - great news and quite right too! Next thing is for the Hospital to kick out Gemini altogether.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I didn't even warn them cos I realised if they had they'd be in breach of patient confidentiality and that would've openned up a can of worms they'll want buried asap!

Positive Update!

The Hospital cancelled it with Gemini.
    I've received confirmation emails from both, less than 24hours of lodging my appeal.

Thank you for your help and insisting on contacting the hospital.

If anyone else is considering contacting a hospital they've had a parking issue with please see the NHS patient, visitor and staff car parking principles Oct 2015 which is the latest one as at June 2017. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nhs-patient-visitor-and-staff-car-parking-principles/nhs-patient-visitor-and-staff-car-parking-principles

Well done, hope you can help others with hospital problems

Normally we would say contact your MP but in this case Jeremy Hunt is the one who should clamp down on this scam, he knows all about it but does nothing.
    Maybe that is why in the house they change his surname using the letter "C" :rotfl:
    Why May kept him on is beyond words and can only be looked at as the continued stupidity by Theresa May

Don't ever believe that hospitals cannot cancel and you have proven this
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Why May kept him on is beyond words and can only be looked at as the continued stupidity by Theresa May
    Do you honestly think anyone else would accept the (politically) poison chalice that is the NHS? More hot potatoes there than are sold across the nation by Spud U Like (an aside - are they still in business? - haven't heard/seen of them for ages!). :)

It's surely a total political cul-de-sac for our Jezza!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Must admit I don't consider Theresa or 'Jezza' to be 'ours' - both utterly crap, IMHO. But I'm not the most remotely interested 'political person' in the World.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Do you honestly think anyone else would accept the (politically) poison chalice that is the NHS? More hot potatoes there than are sold across the nation by Spud U Like (an aside - are they still in business? - haven't heard/seen of them for ages!). :)

It's surely a total political cul-de-sac for our Jezza!

Yes, bring back Henry VIII so he can cut their heads off for treason
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport