Milann's life keeps getting in the way.......

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,557 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good to see you but sorry to hear your news.
    95 is a good age to see if your quality of life is mostly ok.
    Lovely to have a new grandaughter :)
    My CC seems to be much the same as yours:o
    Keep posting :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,610 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So it took me a little longer to bring myself to look at the finances but I had to do it today as my payment was due. I've made the payment due but not paid cc in full - I owe £2,377 altogether which I'm annoyed at as I was so close to being debt free. £550 of that is on my cc which will gain interest next month - so need to pay that in full next month. There will also be some added as i have some extra spends on it as have some spendy days at the end of the month for a birthday celebration. The remaining £1800 is interest free until August so I need to pay £250 a month to clear it before then. It is all manageable as long as life doesn't throw any spanners in the works...............
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    You can do it :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    Options
    Had a good few nsd recently �� Feels like a long time since they've been around......
    February is usually a good month for me as I have no birthdays to buy for - don't think I'll be back to paying my complete balance on cc as I'd hoped but the balance after I've paid will be £200 and with reduced spends and short month will be back on track next month and paying in full again. Then will wallop the interest free cc.
    Having a few days at dd over half term so looking forward to granny cuddles - I've been very strict with myself and resisted buying lots of baby clothes to take with me - they have lots and I tend to get carried away with myself. I will get debt free this year - need to get back to basics and just DO without excuses...........
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    You can do it :)
    Enjoy your time with DGD :)

• milann
    Options
    Lol just been reading through some old posts and I feel as if I've stood still for a year - still trying to lose weight at sw - although I have set a temporary goal and don't need to pay as long as I'm within target - I'm currently under and will have to set new target soon - I still want to lose at least half a stone. And am still wanting to be debt free - wish I'd never paid my loan early now as I never really caught up with myself......can't go back though. This time next year I don't want to be reading the same old wants .......feeling determined!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel so close to everything but it keeps getting away
    January spends - £587.58
  • milann
    Options
    Thanks Beanie ��
    January spends - £587.58
  • milann
    Options
    Yay - I've paid my main cc in full this month - 1st time since Christmas. I feel back on track and in control and will go back to use it just to collect Mr T points and pay in full as I used to. I've had a few unexpected expenses this month so didn't expect to pay in full but really pleased I managed it. £1,750 left on an interest free card so want to get on and get that done and dusted asap. Then I'll be debt free for good...............

I don't know where time is going seem to be meeting myself coming back most of the time. Had a lovely week at dd's getting lots of granny cuddles at half term. Granddaughter number 1 put her order in for a knitted Red Hiding Hood and a cardigan.... I'm not noted for my knitting speed - but I promised to have them done before I see her the week before Easter LOL LOL LOL

Life is more normal here as dh is able to drive again, it's been best part of a year and although he adapted well in the end - the smile on his face when his license came said it all.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow and me not likee............ NEED some sunshine.........pleeeaaaasssssssssssse
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    GReat news on one card down :j

• milann
    Options
    :hello: Beanie Pleased to see you - I will try and get on here more often............
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure