iSoftStone

Options

Comments

• galaxy30
    galaxy30 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 11 September 2017 at 4:51PM
    Options
    Hello all, new poster here.

I applied yesterday for their WSE role and was surprised to get the email inviting me to complete the NDA early this morning. Any idea on how long it usually takes to hear back following this?

I do similar work for 'the other client' also, any advice on what to expect?

• MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ohh I don´t know what is eye stain but it sounds like you should be careful :eek: well, of course, there are a lots of things you could do instead, what about a simple walk around your home or at a park?

Obviously I was exaggerating slightly. I do also do housework, and go out sometimes. :p
    galaxy30 wrote: »

I applied yesterday for their WSE role and was surprised to get the email inviting me to complete the NDA early this morning. Any idea on how long it usually takes to hear back following this?

Welcome. :) I think a lot of us have been on this project since it started over 2 years ago, so no idea. There may be someone who knows though. And if you haven't worked for this particular client before, expect to find it extremely repetitive.
  • leviatan_velvet
    Options

After signing the NDA the reply could take 1 day to 2 weeks, really it varies a lot.You should take 2 training sets and 2 tests.

MallRat wrote: »
    Obviously I was exaggerating slightly. I do also do housework, and go out sometimes. :p
    Great then!!:beer:
  • leviatan_velvet
    Options
    Btw, is there still somebody doing the transcriber role? I need some advice :)
  • galaxy30
    Options
    Hey all, thanks for the welcome :D

They appear to work at speed, had the guidelines and access to UHRS already by half 8 this morning. Ran through the guidelines and completed 25 hitapps so far on the 1st training test run (had to stop as it was time for the other job!) Reading through, is it still the case of 65/100 minimum to progress onto the next stage?

I've never done anything for this client, but what I'm having to do seems okay so far. I like that the system automatically logs the work you do and the speed, etc. I can handle repetitive, i'm just looking to add a bit of stability to the work I already do (I work for Leapforce in my other gig, which is great, but really inflexible due to when you actually get work).

Anyway, great to be here, hopefully I'll get through the qualification in one piece!
  • Toxicity
    Options

They appear to work at speed, had the guidelines and access to UHRS already by half 8 this morning. Ran through the guidelines and completed 25 hitapps so far on the 1st training test run (had to stop as it was time for the other job!) Reading through, is it still the case of 65/100 minimum to progress onto the next stage?

I've never done anything for this client, but what I'm having to do seems okay so far. I like that the system automatically logs the work you do and the speed, etc. I can handle repetitive, i'm just looking to add a bit of stability to the work I already do (I work for Leapforce in my other gig, which is great, but really inflexible due to when you actually get work).

Anyway, great to be here, hopefully I'll get through the qualification in one piece!

If you're doing WSE work for Leapforce, which it sounds like you are, then you cannot do the same thing with iSoftStone, they are competing clients.

I'd be very careful you don't lose both jobs.
  • galaxy30
    galaxy30 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 12 September 2017 at 9:05PM
    Options
    Toxicity wrote: »
    If you're doing WSE work for Leapforce, which it sounds like you are, then you cannot do the same thing with iSoftStone, they are competing clients.

I'd be very careful you don't lose both jobs.

Strange, I was led to believe that because the WSE work is not for the same client there would not be an issue. I'd also read of others who managed to do the same, but you've made me concerned so I will check with Leapforce directly, thank you.
  • mikeymooma65
    Options
    Could somebody let me know how payment works for isoft web evaluation

I have done leap force in the past where for instance each task(hit) is give a billable time
    for example 10 mins or 3 mins which you then put on your timesheet

Is isoft similar??

Taking the exam this week

Thanks

Mikey
  • MallRat
    Options
    Could somebody let me know how payment works for isoft web evaluation

I have done leap force in the past where for instance each task(hit) is give a billable time
    for example 10 mins or 3 mins which you then put on your timesheet

Is isoft similar??

Time spent working is recorded automatically by them, so you won't need to do anything.
  • leviatan_velvet
    Options

Reading through, is it still the case of 65/100 minimum to progress onto the next stage?

Yes, that´s the score you should reach!! Hope you got a good score::T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure