manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Options

Comments

• GARLAYNE
    GARLAYNE Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all
    I have been and done all assessments and have been successful.Was invited back to do the online assessment at PFL last Friday and was informed on Monday that I had got the job.

The drugs test is held at the interview and not the manual assessments. The testers actually come into the toilet area and wait outside the loo. There is a thermometer on the sample bottle, so they know its a fresh sample. The test is iNstant. You sign a form if its all clear.

I wish everyone good luck
  • jilly0708
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what types of questions are being asked at the interviews please?
  • party42
    party42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Had my re-test on Wednesday and they told us we would here by close of play Thursday . Still waiting

Questions i was asked at interview was about teamwork and flexibility.
  • springchicken
    springchicken Posts: 620 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jazzylaz wrote: »
    Hi There,

My Husband applied as you did through a recommendation, he had his manual assessment last Tuesday 24/04/12 and still hasn't heard anything, so not sure if he's been successful or not.

He was told when he was there by a member of staff that applicants have been paying a bloke £10 in Liverpool to complete the initial online assessments for them!!! So the reason they're asking everyone to re-do them again in a controlled environment is to sift out the cheats. :T
    How did you get on? Hope you were successful mate.

It took my husband nearly 4 weeks after his manual assessment to hear from Manpower.
    Moneysaving? - I cant stop spending because of this site!
  • anthonyt
    anthonyt Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    party42 wrote: »
    Had my re-test on Wednesday and they told us we would here by close of play Thursday . Still waiting

Questions i was asked at interview was about teamwork and flexibility.

How did you get on? You heard anything from them? I'm just waiting to hear after redoing Online Assessment
  • jazzylaz
    jazzylaz Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    It took my husband nearly 4 weeks after his manual assessment to hear from Manpower.

Was he invited to interview? It's two weeks now, so not sure what to think. Thanks.
  • ZepMisty2012
    Options
    Had my manual assessment on 20/4/12 (so two weeks last Friday) and still no news. However my cousin whom works there presently keeps telling me not to worry, but i cant help it am afraid :s I am keeping my hopes up, but the longer i go without hearing and the more i hear people being contacted quicker then i have been i cant help but feel i failed :s
  • stigster
    stigster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been invited to final interview at JLR next week for skilled trades position (electrician). I did my tests 2 weeks ago. Has anyone else already been through the final interview and got any information on the type of questions being asked for the technical and behavioural interview?
    Thanks in advance
  • springchicken
    springchicken Posts: 620 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jazzylaz wrote: »
    Was he invited to interview? It's two weeks now, so not sure what to think. Thanks.

Yes he made the interview, just waiting to hear back now...
    Moneysaving? - I cant stop spending because of this site!
  • jazzylaz
    jazzylaz Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Yes he made the interview, just waiting to hear back now...

Thanks for that. Good luck, hope it's good news!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure