1p finds at Tesco thread

Options

Comments

• GolfBravo
    GolfBravo Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    Options
    wow i didnt go to tesco today! i want the next big glitch bring on electricals pretty plzzzzzzz mr t

And how about some 1p beer?
    b1306af0-8bd0-4ac9-a860-c70850c9e78d.gif
    "Retail is for suckers"
    Cosmo Kramer
  • Krackingtoast
    Options
    had a tour of tescos today.

had a doctors appmt in lincoln so looked in the local there.

was refused the roses but managed to get out with 6 harpics so didn't do too bad.

went on to ollerton and got 18 boxes of roses there and 8 cans of dove deodrant so thanks for that one.

couldn't get oh to go in any more after that. lovely day and luckily roses didn;t melt after being in car all day.

:j:j:j:j

Hi, is this the bottom Lincoln Tesco? I go mostly to the top one and never find much there but bottom one doesn't have a self scanner so I don't tend to bother, maybe I should though! did you notice if there were any more harpics left?
  • hermione987uk
    Options
    Was dreaming about penny items last night, dreamt I found loads of roses but they had gone up to £2.50! Lol and also that I found loads of choc covered nuts, too bad for me I don't like nuts :)
  • jumblejack
    jumblejack Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Options
    20p voucher for yazoo

https://www.yazoo.co.uk/voucher

Sainsburys are selling it for 49p so it's only 29p with the voucher!!!!
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
  • adrenalin
    adrenalin Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options
    went try dove coupons but was interigated again for some reason even though people said ok in that store i give up on coupons mine print out fuzzy anyway at least 1p item and low price stock can just get through tills without authorisation , but found some more roses so not all bad
  • Fluffy_Bunny_2
    Options
    Sorry to be a pain but what is the website that shows all the bargains? Have trawled through many pages of this thread but can't find.
    I did manage to get 3 Fray Bentos Stake & Ale Pies on buy 2 get 1 free last night. They were down to £1.00 each so £2.00 for 3 pies, not bad. They weren't marked as B2G1F like other stuff on the shelf.
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry to be a pain but what is the website that shows all the bargains? Have trawled through many pages of this thread but can't find.
    I did manage to get 3 Fray Bentos Stake & Ale Pies on buy 2 get 1 free last night. They were down to £1.00 each so £2.00 for 3 pies, not bad. They weren't marked as B2G1F like other stuff on the shelf.

http://www.pennyitems.co.uk/
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • princesslou_2
    Options
    right, i have read previous posts and i want to go and get some dove deoderant but im really not getting it. can someone explain how it works? i would say im having a "blonde moment" but i've been re-reading peoples posts for days and still cant get it!! and which ones do i have to get? thank you :)

also, have tried about 20 stores (as im doing other things and visiting people - not just doing a tesco tour!) and i cant get the harpics. got about 6 KoKo's the day they were announced though and have had about 36 roses. my grandma is over the moon as I did my "good deed" for the year and gave them to her to take to her "golden girls" monthly old women's meeting :j
  • emerald_starcat
    emerald_starcat Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    Options
    Well yesterday we had to pick up a fridge I bought off ebay which was 30 miles away, luckily to me and to my OH's dismay there was a Tesco on the way.
    I told him we would have to stop at the Tesco as needed to get cash out.
    So while he was in the car and I sneaked in but it was a tiny Tesco and no bargains were to be had.
    Nevermind!
    My daughters are my world
  • adrenalin
    adrenalin Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options

i had one them pies ages ago and i thought tasted appaling had to bin it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport