First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    199840.gif

all :wave:

very frosty here this morning :eek:
    the bird baths were frozen solid :eek::eek:

even squidge couldn't get a drink:D

chipper_ice.jpg
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    Options
    :eek::eek: well was going to put on the other post but it wouldn't let me edit :eek:

sweet-sunday-cherry.gif
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    good-morning-scunk-have-a-good-morning.gif?et=cCGbLUxgLeag%2Bm%2COzkyCRQ&nmid=152833699

Feeling cold here this morning too FF but I don't see any sign of frost. Our heating goes on later at the weekend so thats probably the reason I feel cold - I get up whenever I waken. Supposed to be another lovely day and wet tomorrow so will have to make the most of it.
    Must get some comps done. SYL

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    Options
    hiya sheils :wave: love the pic :D:j
    frost is bad here :eek: but sun's coming out now so hopefully it'll all melt away :j

thanks again :A:j:A
    cherry cake for later for you & anyone else :D

20110428-serious-entertaining-fruitcake-muffins.jpg

• StokieBecks
    Options
    Frosty here too but sun is coming out so looks lovely. I won a pair of football tickets on the barclays comp last night before i went to bed. Always try to play late night as it's when i have had nore success but i hadn't won on it sincw June so thought I had already had all my luck so was nice it went straight to the winning screen first time last night
    Am fully expecting inlaws to be texting soon to see uf I want to meet them in town. Was going to have a lazy day in my own but i may just meet them for a bit
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    9k= images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaKTP8hHFFsW6uBhILczHPdroFfA6i7L6Q4j-ml54dpqLjxXS0 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRivNWvXzcX8TcbIck0NUFvSXBKse1BXxvdziuIb9pA6pF0s_lz images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZw_x29wZ2znJg2YYDUnL6a3nlxYBOs98cMzSIN4zmp9Js33GOcgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7OznyrFpjfWrIYyz3SSwzLZfUahHzLcGH0NpvKmvf747ySLhqhQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHGjOrR_xl9RsXegg9UiZO0qt4uDs1XpSpNUZQAvJ0nRoXidhM

I can tell it's chilly as meow is out and straight back in again!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBj943FSCRTNhRWacss9zcpe48X6ItZ9EUcgiXr87HQghjN1brGQ
  • lomaxsylvia
    Options
    354981.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8spSHqgGp1T5U0wPd6XCGEyvwOxgeTdkfh8bbrUZqwpi0A1m8YQ

FireFly - poor squidge with no water. Thanks for the cake, mind if I pick out the cherries?

Well done on the football tickets Becks. Hope you have a good day, DH back tomorrow.

Nice pic Sheils. Nice feeling at the weekend to get up when you want istn't it.

Loving the pics iluvcats

Hope you are OK Wingo

Very frosty here today but sun is shining. Off to Sisters till Tuesday but will still be on here as take the lappies. DH wouldn't know what to do if I took his lappie off him now, couldn't get him to go on a computer 12 months ago so not grumbling.

DH has just made me a coffee so will have it with FF's cake.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7KmDq15BwQdNWvyldyxz90eaDY5bXWqZbxiqIbc_wj-Pmp7aC
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 18 November 2012 at 11:33AM
    Options
    I'm going to have my cake now too FF - thank you! Will eat the cherry first or DH will come and pinch it.
    Its great your DH has taken to his lappy Sylvia. My DH gets bored as he can't type very fast and hands it to me to finish - says it is like having a dog and barking yourself :o To be fair there are lots of things I get him to do all the time. I hardly ever do much driving for a start.
    Going out for a walk soon so hope it has heated up.

Well done on tickets win Becks. You are having a nice little lucky spell.

Have sent some of your grumpy cat pics to my DH's 92 year old aunt ILC - she will love them!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    Options
    hiya :j course i don't mind if you want to pick out the cherries sylv :D

don't know why but the cherries got me thinking about the drink we all used treat ourselves to years ago when out on the town :eek: always used to love dipping the cherry in & nibbling on it :rotfl::rotfl:used to think we all looked posh drinking it :rotfl::rotfl:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqgIxs_OR0GY2wi7AuHzPMzZ_Kmvlo76gxh20_N0TQqtCaeeiT :eek:

can't stand the drink now :eek::rotfl::rotfl:

loving the pics again specially your quote ones sylv :j

:rotfl:@ the grumpy cat ''folks who say good morning'' one iluvcats :T:D

just had a walk up to papershop & it's beautiful out now :j
    hope you have a great walk sheils if it's anything like it is here now it'll be lovely :j

hope dh didn't pinch your cherry :eek::rotfl:

• I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    9k=

My chocolate has ALL gone!! Have completed my next grocery order!!! (NO chocolate!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHhVXybhZdRC7Nk2VKw-gwW7gT3mdoFU7aqs4fZd2m_aHEGXNncg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScUB-YSoa4gc9lWz3dtTm0-CX6EkQcnHoZTZQTRUdUH34iV5wi images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0LiVzaHtONOUpVjRoaR_f5Xs9ZlNOFPX2PXRtExxxWIiObCY2wg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm9ylrpfLCpGwfrXeYAizCsJYjW4nA1AjhZm3fOIOCeSyCRhLC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0NbCcMls0nTD9gUfULSKrvWMAgn-FTjr8MtoYAlJZUemldTr2fQ = images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbMDltXpLjpQ3UfDLQgzOx7oluOlWhQbMEOcEv6CN7XdMNSsVe4Q images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU3-ae08OVrriP5mPNuKQGe3kkd6L3LLJhgXwUHc3XCpF1LD9fDw
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure