50 Challenges 2017

Options

Comments

• mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well done on wins guys! I have no wins to report... lol but I've not been comping much this week... have been poorly, and had school things to go to... and i've done my back in... and now my washing machine has died... so all in all, not a good week! lol :rotfl:
  • lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mmm_wine wrote: »
    Well done on wins guys! I have no wins to report... lol but I've not been comping much this week... have been poorly, and had school things to go to... and i've done my back in... and now my washing machine has died... so all in all, not a good week! lol :rotfl:

awww.... well as they say "things can only get better".... heres hoping you get some luck soon :)
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mmm_wine wrote: »

Your supposed to keep the sob stories for the comp pages. :p

Must be tough having 27 kids and no washer though, you will have to take their clothes down to the river and beat them on a rock.
    (the clothes not the kids :rotfl:)
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    Your supposed to keep the sob stories for the comp pages. :p

Must be tough having 27 kids and no washer though, you will have to take their clothes down to the river and beat them on a rock.
    (the clothes not the kids :rotfl:)

hahaha noooo i will never use a sob story for a comp - i'll just moan to u guys instead :rotfl:

the repair man is coming on monday... thankfully my mum lives 5 min walk away so i'll get her to wash school uniforms for me :rotfl:

it's all kicking off on my road tonight... 5/6 police cars, just witnessed one of my neighbors punching a policeman square in the jaw - he'll regret that in the morning lol i thought i lived in a nice area :rotfl:
  • mansey
    Options
    Anything exciting happened this weekend ladies and gents? :)

Anyone win something/roll in clover and get drunk/go abroad/beat washing on rocks ect. ;)

I've done very little comping the weather has been lovely here we have had 3 nice walks, had a picnic, plodged in a river, found a Gruffalo and looked at a car. :D

Must get back to it or I will have to whinge about no wins again :eek:
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • lucinad
    Options
    no wins for me, my daughter has been poorly since tuesday, started with a cold (she vomits whenever she gets bunged up.... so thats been nice!) and then she felt better by friday.... only to start with earache saturday night :( such an awful thing earache :(
    hoping she wakes up feeling better tomorrow :)
  • Newnan
    Newnan Posts: 419 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    Anything exciting happened this weekend ladies and gents? :)

I've had a lovely weekend too, thanks for asking.

We've had daughter and youngest, so far, GD staying for a couple of nights. She was 2 last week, and slept here in a room by herself in a big girl bed for the very first time. She was so excited until it came to shutting the door, but she soon snuggled down. Woke just after six though, so we have had a couple of long days, with no comping, but lots of fun and love. I know which I prefer.
  • Newnan
    Newnan Posts: 419 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    lucinad wrote: »
    no wins for me, my daughter has been poorly since tuesday, started with a cold (she vomits whenever she gets bunged up.... so thats been nice!) and then she felt better by friday.... only to start with earache saturday night :( such an awful thing earache :(

Oh, earache is horrible. Hope she is starting to feel a bit better soon.
  • mansey
    edited 9 July 2017 at 11:20PM
    Options
    lucinad wrote: »

Aww poor bairn, it's awful when they are poorly because the parents suffer too with no sleep and extra work, and just feeling bad for them.
    Earache is a horrible thing that you can do almost nothing for which makes you feel bad, my youngest son had gromits at about 2 year old, I have had MANY sleepless night because of ear infections :(
    I hope she feels better tomorrow. :D
    Newnan wrote: »
    I've had a lovely weekend too, thanks for asking.

We've had daughter and youngest, so far, GD staying for a couple of nights. She was 2 last week, and slept here in a room by herself in a big girl bed for the very first time. She was so excited until it came to shutting the door, but she soon snuggled down. Woke just after six though, so we have had a couple of long days, with no comping, but lots of fun and love. I know which I prefer.
    Sounds like you've had a fab weekend Nana, time for a snooze then back to comping, it will be so quiet tomorrow :rotfl:
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • lucinad
    Options
    she just received a green envelope with her name on the front.... her eyes lit up and the biggest smile.she was so excited! inside were some moshi monster trading cards,from this comp http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5669948&highlight=moshi+cards

500 runners up so some others might be lucky :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport