Swagbucking into 2016

Options

Comments

• azzadle
    azzadle Posts: 55 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One survey I answered one question, took me to the survey website and just a spinning loading wheel.

Another it asked a drag and drop question, did it and it said I hadn't selected an option. Tried about 20 times and gave up.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    paddyposh wrote: »
    Anybody doing the Swag hunt yet? :)

Do you mean the Swagenger Haunt one?.It has been around for the last few days, renews the questions after 5pm and the answers have been posted throughout the forum.
  • SergioRam
    Options
    Ok just finished, you can get the stupid thing working in end, have to right-click and reload the frame when it stalls and it should just refresh the current question not the whole thing.

There are about 12 questions though, very long for an instant.

Never worked so hard for 24.
  • paddyposh
    Options
    Do you mean the Swagenger Haunt one?.It has been around for the last few days, renews the questions after 5pm and the answers have been posted throughout the forum.

Ah okay, so the last bunch of answers would still stand for the one on now?
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    paddyposh wrote: »
    Ah okay, so the last bunch of answers would still stand for the one on now?

Yes,those are the same questions that were on last night.
  • Pop_Up_Pirate
    Options
    on the last page of the instant surveys, the screen says "All questions must be answered". ive answered them all but it still comes up with that even when i reload.
  • paddyposh
    Options
    Yes,those are the same questions that were on last night.
    Many thanks
  • twilightteaser
    Options
    Has anybody used John Lewis vouchers for Waitrose or are they John Lewis only ?

"Dreams. They are never in the place you expect them to be." - Shirley Valentine.

ITV Winners Club Member #48
  • MoneyMission2015
    Options
    I also had problems with the Instant Surveys. I had to keep opening it in new windows, I think it finally completed on my 4th window. I had 2 Instant Surveys though, one for 24 SB's and one for 22 SB's.
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    I've just done one of the instant surveys through Mintvine (they're called microsurveys there) and am having the same problem with them through that site too - it's the same survey design so obviously the same provider and the problem seems to be at their end rather than SB themselves. This is in Firefox and Chrome as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure