Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    Tudorc1 wrote: »
    OT (a bit!)

Can anyone help with this problem. I have a Blackberry Curve, and just recently it has been switching itself off when I try to access the link from MSE email alerts. (This thread and Alerts) These seems to be the only sites that are effected and I can connect to other sites and google etc with no problem. I thought it might be the size of the page on the old thread, but happening on Weeg's new one too.

Any advise welcome.

I've a curve which does the whole turning itself off things randomly, utterly unrelated to this thread. I think I'll be contacting my phone provider about it as its not really acceptable that the phone is only 6 months old and its doing this.
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • MO2
    MO2 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know if the Posh Supermarket and the Red Bank jobs still with GR? The last visits offered to me were last January.
  • Boredupnorth
    Boredupnorth Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    Options
    MO2 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Posh Supermarket and the Red Bank jobs still with GR? The last visits offered to me were last January.
    Yes both are
  • PinkWing
    PinkWing Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    First post here. :)

Just wondering if stamp shops are still on Gap? I've not seen any for about 2 months.
  • lclose62
    lclose62 Posts: 209 Forumite
    Options
    PinkWing wrote: »
    First post here. :)

Just wondering if stamp shops are still on Gap? I've not seen any for about 2 months.

Welcome. I emailed Gap about this about 2 weeks ago, and was told they should be on soon for this month, as they were starting on the 16th. Not seen them up to now...
  • PinkWing
    PinkWing Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks. I was just wondering if I'd been banned from them for some reason.
  • rachchel
    rachchel Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know when GR are paying this month ? They been paying me on 16th of each month since January
  • Workie_Ticket
    Options
    rachchel wrote: »
    Does anyone know when GR are paying this month ? They been paying me on 16th of each month since January

I was thinking the same. I have a few things pending payment which means they haven't processed them for payment yet so it will Friday at the earliest. If they don't change today, it will be Monday.
  • kst101
    kst101 Posts: 812 Forumite
    Options
    Just had an email from Bare about a sports shop I did in mid march. They want me to clarify two questions. And they want to know if I can go and take photos inside the store to illustrate my point. Have no urge to go back there but can't think how to put it politely. I wish they would ask questions a bit quicker than a month later....
  • jacand
    jacand Posts: 562 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    kst101 wrote: »
    Just had an email from Bare about a sports shop I did in mid march. They want me to clarify two questions. And they want to know if I can go and take photos inside the store to illustrate my point. Have no urge to go back there but can't think how to put it politely. I wish they would ask questions a bit quicker than a month later....

Snap same for me. Luckily I took photo's while instore, so I could remember all the makes etc. I had them stored on my phone. Looks like they may have missed some questions out mine was 5.2 and 5.13 were yours the same?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure