Monday July 10th ........... TALL
Tuesday July 11th........... FOOD
Wednesday July 12th ....... WOOD
Thursday July 13th ........... SHOP
Friday July 14th ............... HILL
Saturday July 15th ............ WENT
Sunday July 16th ............... LAMP
Monday July 17th .............. V9R4

The Sun Savers previous bookers’ site for the offer opens on Saturday, July 15, 2017.
The Sun Savers booking site opens Sunday, July 16, 2017.
The main booking site opens on Monday, July 17, 2017.

For Sun Savers booking office log into your Sun Savers account.
The main booking office can be found here
https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
TOKENS/CODEWORDS
Collect 10 tokens/codewords from July 8th
Booking Office is open Monday 17th July
Do I get early booking access?..NO

SUN SAVERS
Collect 9 savers codes from July 8th
and book from Sunday July 16th
Do I get early booking access..YES

For early booking access ( previous bookers ) you'll receive a bonus Code by the end of the week
This means you'll get even earlier access to booking but ONLY if you scan codes consecutively from Saturday July 8th

Bonus codes cannot be scanned until the first day of the promotion (Saturday July 8th ) and you can add it any day before the promotion ends ( Tuesday August 1st )

Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 8 July 2017 at 7:29AM
    Options
    HOLIDAY START DATES

£9.50 Monday-Friday (4 night breaks)
    September 11, 18, 25
    October 2, 9, 16, 30
    November 6, 13, 20, 27
    Feb 12, 19, 26
    March 5, 12, 19, 26
    April 16, 23, 30
    May 7, 14, 21

£9.50 Friday-Monday (3 night breaks)
    September 8, 15, 22, 29
    October 6, 13, 20, 27
    November 3, 10, 17, 24
    Feb 9, 16, 23
    March 2, 9, 16, 23
    April 13, 20, 27
    May 11, 18

£15 Monday-Friday (4 night breaks)
    August 28
    September 4
    October 23

£15 Friday-Monday (3 night breaks)
    August 25
    September 1

There has now been two extra £15 dates added
    25th and 28th August
    I've edited them in
  • essex_boy
    Options
    I will edit the opening booking office dates as and when they're known
    As it's all new , its pretty much up in the air but I will post info on priority bookers/ Sun Savers and normal booking office as soon as possible.
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    Options
    Note that Sum Savers need less codes than mere mortals:

Collect TEN differently-numbered tokens from those we are printing every day in The Sun from Saturday, July 8, until Saturday, August 1, 2017.
    If you’re booking via SunSavers, collect NINE differently-numbered tokens from those we are printing every day in The Sun from Saturday, July 8, until Saturday, August 1, 2017.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    bazzyb wrote: »
    Note that Sum Savers need less codes than mere mortals:

Collect TEN differently-numbered tokens from those we are printing every day in The Sun from Saturday, July 8, until Saturday, August 1, 2017.
    If you’re booking via SunSavers, collect NINE differently-numbered tokens from those we are printing every day in The Sun from Saturday, July 8, until Saturday, August 1, 2017.

This is the reason why Im expecting priority to continue
    I got this email and it's either incorrect or false advertising.

Hi ,

It’s almost time for Hols from £9.50. And this year, you can get ahead of the rest and enjoy exclusive 48-HOUR PRIORITY BOOKING with The Sun’s brand new rewards club Sun Savers.

WHAT DOES SUN SAVERS GET ME?

Sun Savers is The Sun’s NEW rewards club launching on June 17. It offers 48-hour priority booking on your Hols from £9.50 break, plus £5 cash for every 28 codes you enter from The Sun. No catches, just cash in your Sun wallet that you can use towards paying for your holiday.

Pick up the paper and join Sun Savers this Saturday, June 17 to get 48-hour priority access to Britain’s best value breaks before booking officially
    opens in July!
  • Darcie1980
    Darcie1980 Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This sun saver thing is making it sooo complicated. Hears what I've been thinking. If you only need nine codes for t
  • essex_boy
    edited 1 July 2017 at 12:17AM
    Options
    I kind of understand it now
    It's to prevent people joining because they want early booking access as what happened with the pay Sun Perks

All you have to do is collect nine unique Sun Savers codes while Hols From £9.50 is live (July 8 – August 1), add them to your Sun Savers account and you’ll be able to book your holiday 24 hours early through the Sun Savers app or Sun Savers website on Sunday, July 16.

Plus the nine codes will add towards your £5 so you’ll only need 19 more papers to buy and you’ll have an extra £5 to spend while you’re away.

So you cant join Sun Savers simply because of the Holiday, you have to be regular reader.

The nine codes is confusing, but Im expecting that to be because they'll be a bonus codeword sent to both Sun Savers and Priority bookers.

If Sun Savers is 48 hr early booking, then Im sure they'll still be priority with the same bonus codeword for 24 hr early access.
    Im expecting 8 codewords for Sun Savers and 9 for Priority bookers

Thats the confusion,it's collect 9 while the Holiday promotion is live, but collect 8 to enable you top book 48 hrs early.
  • Darcie1980
    Options
    This sun savers thing is making it sooo complicated. Here's what I've been thinking. If you only need nine codes for sun savers/sun hols promo then sat July 15th will be the booking date in this case (it would have to be to be able to book 2 days before every 1 else). And that the nine codes collected will include one bonus priority booking code as before. So you would need to receive a priority 'bonus' code and also get the sun savers privaledge of only needing to enter 9 codes to be able to access the 48hrs early booking. What does everybody think? I'm probs just overthinking it lol !!
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Im sure I received an email that said as a Sun Saver member I only need 8 codewords in order to book.
    With a bonus codeword that would work out in order to book 48 hrs early.
    Just a shame I cant find that email or I would have posted it.
  • Darcie1980
    Options
    Just been Avin a little mooch on their promo site and it says this...
    "This year, if you collect for your Hols From £9.50 – go through Sun Savers and get 24-hour early access!"
    "you only have to collect nine tokens, not the normal 10."
    So regular sunsavers only get to book 1 day ahead on sun 16th. But obviously you also need those 9 unique sun saver codes Printed in the publications with the first 9 tokens. Then it says....
    "If you’re a previous booker you’ll get your hands on your holiday even earlier – you get 48 hours’ early access."
    "get your VIP bonus code from your £9.50 letter, and add your code to your Sun Savers account when Hols From £9.50 launches (8th July)."
    "Enter eight more unique Sun Savers codes online or via the app and then you’ll be able to book your holiday 48 hours early on Saturday, July 15."
    So basically if you only do sunsaver or only do priority, you get in there 1 Day early, but if you do both you get to book 2 days before everyone else. But it does mean you would have to buy the paper for those eight days ;)
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Going by the information in todays Sun Newspaper I'm beginning to doubt that Priority Codes and Bonus Codeword is going to exist with this new format.
    Should know by the end of the week after the emails/letters have been received.

This is the information in todays Newspaper

TOKENS/CODEWORDS
    Collect 10 tokens/codewords from July 8th
    Booking Office is open Monday 17th July
    Do I get early booking access?..NO

SUN SAVERS
    Collect 9 savers codes from July 8th
    and book from Sunday July 16th
    Do I get early booking access..YES

For early booking access ( previous bookers ) you'll receive a bonus Code by the end of the week
    This means you'll get even earlier access to booking but ONLY if you scan codes consecutively from Saturday July 8th

Bonus codes cannot be scanned until the first day of the promotion (Saturday July 8th ) and you can add it any day before the promotion ends ( Tuesday August 1st )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure