Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• kegan5
    kegan5 Posts: 646 Forumite
    Options
    I've managed to get as far as to enter dates in to check, and now watching a picture with Processing... I actually think its an animated image there to annoy me lol isn't going anywhere
    No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. :kisses2:
  • Christal_2
    Options
    What has happened to me is once after checking dates they show a screen says "Runtime Error"!!!
  • Lefs
    Lefs Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Argh - their lack of bandwidth is absolutely driving me crazy! Can't help but be cynical - they obviously knew this was going to happen with the amount of information floating around about this and the pre-registration. Feels to me like a great marketing ploy.

They also don't say it has to go until the rooms are all sold, just for 80 minutes. So if the site is like this at 1pm and 1 in 1000 people trying can actually access it, they don't have to give away all the rooms.

However, my eternal optimist will continue to hit refresh! :D
  • kegan5
    kegan5 Posts: 646 Forumite
    Options
    Christal wrote: »
    What has happened to me is once after checking dates they show a screen says "Runtime Error"!!!

I'm getting that using firefox but seem to have a processing message come up from internet explorer, although it might not be processing its been doing it for at least 10 minutes I don't want to hit refresh just incase though :)
    No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. :kisses2:
  • Smick100
    Smick100 Posts: 283 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is www.lhw.com/1928 the page we definitely have to go to?
  • MoscowFlyer
    Options
    I can't even get as far as registering!
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I feel a complaint coming on

" I booked two completely free flights plus a luxury Hotel room for £15 a night, However,the towels weren't soft and fluffy enough. Should I sue?" "Also the minibar had snickers rather than toblerone.":D (Just visualising myself there)
  • sunshinegirl08
    Options
    :j yep i'm on now :j scared to touch anything now incase it knocks me off. I was wondering if the page will automatically change at 1pm because don't you have to enter your email address?? :confused:
  • Nicki24
    Nicki24 Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    I can't even get as far as registering!

To be honest I think if you havent already registered then you may as well give up now - just my opinion though - I could be wrong!
  • Lefs
    Lefs Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    None of their website is working at all now, which either suggests that it's all completely !!!!!!ed and no one will get a room, or they've locked it down in anticipation of 1pm. Fingers crossed it's the second!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure