Blackpool Discount Vouchers

Options
2»

Comments

• mummyyummy_2
    mummyyummy_2 Posts: 820 Forumite
    Options
    scottishf wrote: »
    managed to get into the zoo for half price with the Kellogs zoo vouchers, and used clubcard vouchers for the pleasure beach, didnt manage to get any discounts for the sandcastle. Didnt bother with much else, and hope its a bit busier , it was dead last week, and mostly everything closed at 8pm(all the piers/amusements).
    we are planning on using the kelloggs vouchers for blackpool zoo too, is it worth it and how much of a saving did you make? we are gonna try and use 2 vouchers, as theres 4 of us (2 kids) thanks xmyx
  • scottishf
    scottishf Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    Options
    mummyyummy wrote: »
    we are planning on using the kelloggs vouchers for blackpool zoo too, is it worth it and how much of a saving did you make? we are gonna try and use 2 vouchers, as theres 4 of us (2 kids) thanks xmyx

Cant remember how much, but if i remember rightly the guy at the desk charged me for 2 kids and gave me the 2 aduts free which surprised me as i thought i would pay for 2 adults and get the kids free....doing this cost me i think around 20 quid and a family ticket was 40 or something. I had clubcard vouchers but he wouldnt let me use them with the kellogs offer :(
  • barry345843
    Options
    try looking at looking for a site on google - search blackpool discount vouchers ...many savings in Blackpool
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure