Free weather station RRP £39.99, just P&P

Options
2»

Comments

• YorkshireBargainHunter
    Options
    I ordered one but had an email saying they were out of stock and i wouldnt get it till the end of april. so ive cancelled and will look on amazon instead.
  • vauxhall1
    vauxhall1 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    :jCool find I used to have one like this but it broke so if I can get this I'm in!!:j
  • penelious
    penelious Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    looks like theyve sold out

~ Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.~
  • honey72
    honey72 Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    Did anyone manage to get one of these in the end? I assumed that I wasn't going to get it and no payment would come out because it's been so long, but I've just checked my credit card statement this morning and there's a £5.65 that came out on the 30th of May under the name ROBELL MEDIA PROMOTION......must be this surely?
  • bestyman
    bestyman Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just checked my online banking and saw a payment of £5.65 to Robell media promotion. I racked my brains trying to think who it was.
    I too bought a weather station, so it looks like this is them.
    On the internet you can be anything you want.It`s strange so many people choose to be rude and stupid.
  • honey72
    honey72 Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    bestyman wrote: »
    I just checked my online banking and saw a payment of £5.65 to Robell media promotion. I racked my brains trying to think who it was.
    I too bought a weather station, so it looks like this is them.

Thanks bestyman........now for the waiting game :cool:
  • Jennifer_Jane
    Jennifer_Jane Posts: 3,237 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just to say that I have just this second received the two items I ordered - 25 days after they took the money off me. Anyway, am fairly happy with everything, and they did offer a choice of cancelling, and they did e-mail.
  • LynV
    LynV Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    Does this site still exist. I am trying to get a window bird feeder. I last got one in May last year. I have tried to get onto the site with no luck. Has something happened to it. I have had several things from there in the past.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure