Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• miss_corerupted
    Options
    Caved and got some pizza and puds. Was holding out as I'm trying to eat a *bit healthier.

I'm not a big pizza fan but its god for OH as he can sling it in the oven and I don't have to listen to his moaning about how starving he is
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Oh mhoc....I really dont know what to do about it....its from the scottish lot...arrived this morning and there is a glove like thing with it and this really brown liquid in a tube!

I'm convinced I answered the questions as if I was applying for a facial exfoliator but clearly not....and I dont want to contact them incase they decide to not send me anything else...it's been a while since I even applied for anything with them...

Perhaps I must try and be brave over the weekend......

it looks quite liquid and messy in the tube which is why I did legs, more surface area to cover but difficult to do knees and ankles etc - an interesting experiment though - def need to apply in the garden and have old towels ready for any splash back.

on the few dry days its so nice to wear something knee length with brown legs underneath
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    wendyak wrote: »
    I have this one its not that long as I am only 5' 3" and I wear mine without taking it up ..the only thing is it gaps at the front if you have boobs or are fat like me ..so I bought the swimsuit to wear on hols, then it wont matter so much as its the same fabric lol xxx

Thanks wendy I have picked one up anyway, seeing as I was there. Can always take back to closer store. :)

I'm a good five inches shorter than you though. :eek:
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    I wore a maxi dress once...and tripped up a step managing to catch my foot in the material.....there was a huge ripping sound and the whole front of the dress just came away under the bust line.....never again have I even looked at one!...but I managed to get home very quickly
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    I wore a maxi dress once...and tripped up a step managing to catch my foot in the material.....there was a huge ripping sound and the whole front of the dress just came away under the bust line.....never again have I even looked at one!...but I managed to get home very quickly

Oops :o :eek::rotfl:

I do have 2 maxi dresses from Wallis petite range which I love. Not got the Argoose one in from car yet. Will do later when mr TS is at tai chi. ;)
  • abailey54
    abailey54 Posts: 1,581 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Apparently the pizzas are reduced to £3 in our local t, although dh seems to have spent £10 on it, tried to get him to text me the numbers on receipt but he said he couldn't find them :rotfl: no idea what he's bought

Well I found out the problem - he went to morrisons :rotfl::rotfl:
    Final cigarette smoked 02/01/18
    Weight loss 2017 28lbs
    Weight gain 2018 8lbs :rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Lovely catch up with Dodo this afternoon and thanks to JL for our free coffee and cake. :T

She has a busy life nowadays and doesn't get chance to keep up with us all but I gave her heads up on the pizza deal last night and she did manage to do a shop this morning. :T
  • Tinyshoes
    Options

Oh abailey that is so funny. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options

There's reverse logic there somewhere.....he needs more training!!!!!

...but also very funny.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

:doh::doh::doh::doh:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure