Rubber address stamp

Options
I am looking for a rubber or self inking stamp to put my details on my RM PPI labels, just a basic stamp with my details, so 3 short lines of text. I've found something on ebay for 9.50 but wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere else for me to look.

Thank you
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Where do you get the PPI labels from?
  • chancesare_2
    Options
    We use ColoP Printer 30 which is a self inking stamp. They usually last about 3 years before the ink goes. They cost about £15-20 but you don't need an inkpad (which apart from drying out, tends to walk off with the scissors!).

Just picked an ebay seller at random and they do ours for £10.50, we shall certainly buy from Ebay or at least have a good look before we renew again.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Colop-Personalised-Custom-Bespoke-Name-and-Address-Logo-Self-Inking-Rubber-Stamp-/230634162479?var=&hash=item35b2de092f:m:mGquNt4O_NQyaage8uxtQcg
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    They did have the self inking ones in Lidl a couple of years ago, but I guess these random items they put into stock don't come round very often.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Where do you get the PPI labels from?

I order them through my business account- but they sent me thousands when I set up so I have loads- (these are the bag tags I mean)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin wrote: »
    I order them through my business account- but they sent me thousands when I set up so I have loads- (these are the bag tags I mean)

I see what you mean, we just write the account number and docket number on the bag tag so don't bother with the address.

If you was referring to the PPI impression you put on the parcels I was going recommend these guys:

https://www.ppi-labels.co.uk
  • theonlywayisup
    Options
    Our bag ties for RMT are preprinted (purple) with our account number and business name on. I have no idea where they come from but our account manager gets them.
  • paddyrg
    paddyrg Posts: 13,543 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.stampsdirect.co.uk/ I've used these guys a couple of times, perfectly happy.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    soolin wrote: »
    I am looking for a rubber or self inking stamp to put my details on my RM PPI labels, just a basic stamp with my details, so 3 short lines of text. I've found something on ebay for 9.50 but wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere else for me to look.

Thank you

I use an Able Stam-Pon, I have had it for about 23 years and never needed a new inkpad, I just put a few drops of black ink on the original pad about once a year.

Cost is about £13 but you do get 4 lines and quite a lot of detail but the downside is they charge for postage :(
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions, I am researching now and will buy something soon.
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    soolin wrote: »
    Thank you all for the suggestions, I am researching now and will buy something soon.

But have you had the decision "rubber-stamped" yet? ROTFL
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure