Thriller Live Tickets

Options
Hi
I am planning to go and see Thriller Live with my wife but unsure on the best place to buy the tickets.

Also, any recommendations on which seats to book as it will be at the Lyric Theatre, London?

Thanks

Comments

• gacallaghan
    Options
    I book theatre tickets via Love Theatre most months. I went to see Thriller Live in Jan. I purchased one of their dinner and show packages.

In total I spent £95 on 2 adult tickets and a 3 course meal voucher for each person and the total value of the night was over £200.

The savings were huge!

The tickets each had a face value of £65 (£130 - already way more than the £95 I paid for the theatre AND the meal). Great seats as well B9 and B10 - we were right in the centre 4 rows back.

We had dinner vouchers for Covent Gardedn Grill (you can pick from a dozen or so restaurants). As for the meal we each had a starter, main and pudding from a set menu. Drink and service were extra on the day. The total price of the three courses for the two of us was around £80 when looking at the individual items costs on the main menu so again a massive saving.

If you just want tickets they currently have up to 50% off or meal packages still if you want the amazing savings I got!
  • Amummy
    Amummy Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I saw thriller a few years ago soon after it launched and really enjoyed it - if you like MJ you should love it. The price of theatre tickets can be massive sometimes - there are def some great deals to be had on last minute seats if you are prepared to go on the day and try your luck...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure