PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Natural Moth Repellent

Options
2»

Comments

• jo101_2
    jo101_2 Posts: 153 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

Quite spooky that I have found this thread, but yesterday I was appalled to find that we also have these little blighters in our bedroom feeding on the carpet under the bed - I was horrified. I have so far gone with the 'extreme' hoovering which I intend to do daily or every other day and also sprinkled some lavendar oil on the carpet as I would rather not use chemicals especially where we sleep. I am going to try to keep on top of the situation but will also watch for more tips on this thread.

Jo
    Starting with a clean slate.

August grocery challenge - £250
  • sandieb
    sandieb Posts: 728 Forumite
    Options
    I think I'm going to make a few sachets with rosemary, lavender and cloves (as I have these!). See also
    http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=channel1598&site=
    They look very pretty but as I'm going to put mine behind the sideboard I'll just make them out of a remnant of curtain lining that I have. In fact as I typed that I had another thought - I may even put a sachet in the lining of the curtain hanging nearby.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure