Little Divaz / Grumpy but Gorgeous / Parcel Delivery Crete

Options
Latazza
Latazza Posts: 101 Forumite
edited 22 July 2019 at 3:40PM in Praise, vent & warnings
Hi All,

The first two companies are well known to most regulars from their {Edited by Forum team} dating back since 2010. The newest incarnation is Parcel Delivery Crete which has also done the same to heaps of consumers both in the UK and crete. If you search FB for Parcel Delivery Crete {Edited by Forum team} you will soon be updated as to the new exploits by the director of the same companies mentioned above. I am not mentioning their name here because they managed to get the threads closed.

I am here asking any of those that were affected by Little Divaz, Grumpy But Gorgeous or Parcel Delivery Crete to send me a PM regarding their losses so a class report can be made to the authorities. A conservative estimate I would say is nigh on anywhere between 500k plus has been taken under false pretences maybe double that.

I hope MSE will allow and leave this as it is in the consumer interest.

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 May 2018 at 10:29AM
    Options
    https://www.parceldeliverycrete.com
    Also known as P.D.C . in Crete

Edit also now teepeesleepoverparties
  • hollydays
    edited 28 May 2018 at 10:14AM
    Options
    Milatos , Crete
    Facebook - Man with a van Crete-to uk Services

Local paper https://www.cretegazette.com

About us
    http://www.parceldeliverycrete.com/about.html
    PDC international logistics limited

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/10971827-pdc-international-logistics-ltd
  • Ball10
    Ball10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 22 July 2019 at 3:40PM
    Options
    Hi
    I have been {Edited by Forum team} by this company over Christmas and lost about £350. I even went to where they lived and they had done a runner from there rented accommodation. I have a list of emails where they have promised to take the parcel but have not to date delivered nothing. BEWARE of this company ����������
  • hollydays
    Options
    I see their photos have been taken off their webpage now..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Is there something special about sending parcels to Crete?
  • TheHFCo
    TheHFCo Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 11 January 2018 at 3:48PM
    Options
    Latazza wrote: »
    Hi All,

The first two companies are well known to most regulars from their epic scams dating back since 2010. The newest incarnation is Parcel Delivery Crete which has also done the same to heaps of consumers both in the UK and crete. If you search FB for Parcel Delivery Crete Scam you will soon be updated as to the new exploits by the director of the same companies mentioned above. I am not mentioning their name here because they managed to get the threads closed.

I am here asking any of those that were affected by Little Divaz, Grumpy But Gorgeous or Parcel Delivery Crete to send me a PM regarding their losses so a class report can be made to the authorities. A conservative estimate I would say is nigh on anywhere between 500k plus has been taken under false pretences maybe double that.

I hope MSE will allow and leave this as it is in the consumer interest.

Is there currently a warrant out for their arrest?
  • IceAngel
    IceAngel Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    My ex-husband and someone he got to know both drove for Parcel Delivery Crete. They had to pay for fuel and toll roads themselves, plus their own accommodation even though PDC booked the hotels (but, it transpired, hadn't paid for them). When receipts were submitted, they disputed everything and have paid nothing, not even the agreed wages. My ex-husband is owed over £1,000 and the other person over £2,000.

On one journey their van was impounded as it was neither taxed nor insured. They have failed to collect items, have transported animals despite having no licence, and failed to deliver a dog on another occasion. They organised a wedding in Crete, and have not paid the musicians or caterers. These are just the cases that I am aware of.

When challenged, they threaten both legal and physical ramifications. Last I knew, they were living in Anopolis, near Water City, which was around October time.
  • hollydays
    edited 28 January 2018 at 11:14PM
    Options
    Do you have any photos of them?
  • Ball10
    Options
    I have photos of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories