6 Month Supply of Cetirizine Hayfever Tablets & Free Delivery £2.89 !

Options

Comments

• catswiththumbs
    Options
    Mine just arrived. The recommended dose is 1 tablet per day, so I assumed '6 months supply' meant 6 boxes of 30 tablets, but for some reason they sent me 12 boxes!!

Did anyone else get extra or did I just get lucky?

Sounds like you got mine! I ordered other stuff as well but my 12 months supply wasn't in the parcel. I've emailed them but their customer service isn't open until Monday.
  • eviebea
    eviebea Posts: 183 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sounds like you got mine! I ordered other stuff as well but my 12 months supply wasn't in the parcel. I've emailed them but their customer service isn't open until Monday.

There's now a message on this product advising despatch may be upto 7 days due to unprecedented demand - can't imagine what caused that:D
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    eviebea wrote: »
    There's now a message on this product advising despatch may be upto 7 days due to unprecedented demand - can't imagine what caused that:D

It had that message on wednesday when I ordered mine, they arrived on saturday. Thanks op :)
  • Firstwatch
    Firstwatch Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    It had that message on wednesday when I ordered mine, they arrived on saturday. Thanks op :)

Yes, exactly the same with me, probably just covering themselves, which is fair enough. TCB hasn't tracked yet though, I know it's only a few pence, but I just don't like it when it doesn't work...:(
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Firstwatch wrote: »
    Yes, exactly the same with me, probably just covering themselves, which is fair enough. TCB hasn't tracked yet though, I know it's only a few pence, but I just don't like it when it doesn't work...:(

My Topcashback is showing as confirmed and did so pretty much straight away. Perhaps yours will show up soon.
  • supersaverg
    supersaverg Posts: 124 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This would be my first time ordering meds online....I cant say I like the idea of it...have these people been around long?

Offer seems to good to be true? Keen to buy so appreciate some re-assurance from actual customers & ''users''.

Are any of you still alive? ;)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This would be my first time ordering meds online....I cant say I like the idea of it...have these people been around long?

Offer seems to good to be true? Keen to buy so appreciate some re-assurance from actual customers & ''users''.

Are any of you still alive? ;)

The offer seems to good to be true because a lot of people will only buy branded drugs like Piriton etc whereas this is the actual name for hay fever tablets if that makes sense.

There is usually an offer on most years on here for Cetirizine.

More info here http://www.nhs.uk/medicine-guides/pages/MedicineOverview.aspx?medicine=Cetirizine%20tablets
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • moments_of_sanity
    Options
    Bought 6 months worth as I have developed an allergy to my cats and my Daughter suffers terribly from hay fever and have to say they are brilliant, they seem to be so much better than the branded ones I have tried before. So good in fact, I ordered another 6 months worth and mine were dated until 2016.

Thank OP :j
  • wildwoods
    wildwoods Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    First time I have ever ordered with this company (thanks to the op) and it won't be the last . Comms great and 12 months supply here within a couple of days ordering :T
  • banjobob_2
    Options
    Most definitely still alive.

You are buying a generic alternative to the branded products. It is the same active ingredient just not packaged by one of the big companies.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure