Make upto £10 a day in July 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    edited 11 July 2017 at 8:42AM
    Options
    Checking in with £21.23 received from PA.

£21.23/£155

Another £52.65 received from PA. Plus £10 Amazon from Shop and scan, £10 Amazon from Swagbucks and £5 Amazon From I-say.

£98.88/£155

Plus still waiting on bits arriving I won't include until they do.

Well done everyone else, some amazing totals already!
  • Nicki_Sue
    Nicki_Sue Posts: 1,261 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lynnejk wrote: »
    Hiya - I've added your name to the challengers' list and good luck with the challenge this month :D
    Lx

Ta muchly, I may need it! I'm too behind on surveys etc to make the difference this month so will have to get creative.
    MSE-ing since 2007
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hermia wrote: »
    Prolific Academic - £29.97
    Ebay - £2.93

£124.32/£300

It was a big warning light saga that led to me selling my car! I had been thinking I don't really need a car for a while and then the warning light saga started. The car also started acting strangely sometimes. I have a friend who owns a garage and he spent several hours working on it (at mate's rates thankfully). He also put it through all the computer tests and it said it could be dozens of issues. He was stumped. Sigh... It makes me think back to my first car which was just a big hunk of metal with an engine and was probably related to the Flintstones car! I had it for 12 years and because it didn't have any fancy computer/electronics in it it barely needed anything doing to it in 12 years. It passed every MOT and only ever needed new tyres, brake pads and windscreen wiper blades.

Well done on the Prolific payout:T. You seem to do really well from them:beer:

I agree totally about the 'old' style cars and from what I can recall from most of the ones I've had in decades of driving they were just as good and responsive to drive as the all-singing-all-dancing modern ones. Mine is old but still has enough sensors/electronics on it to make simple diagnosis and repair by OH a problem:(. Heaven knows how I'll cope when I replace this car. Even if it's a 5 year-old model it will still have lots of gizmos that the current one doesn't have. I like to keep things simple:o
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    £3 Pinecone

A bit peeved as I am just one survey away from being able to cash out an Amazon voucher on Valu Opins and I haven't received a survey for a few days. Grrr, I want the satisfaction of cashing out :)
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
  • swimminginaseaofdebt
    Options
    Afternoon everyone,

Just had quick skim through the posts, some great totals so far.

It's been a slow start to the month for me though I have had £5 from Swagbucks, £6.74 from Qmee and £22.95 from Prolific Academic. Brings my total to £34.69 so far.

Thanks to all who mentioned PA, I signed up for it after reading about it on last months thread and am really enjoying it!
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • dizzyblnd
    dizzyblnd Posts: 449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can someone explain to me what prolific academic are? And how you earn with them?
    Mortgage free wannabee 2022 #82
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dizzyblnd wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me what prolific academic are? And how you earn with them?

It is a survey site for academia. So the surveys are posted by students and researchers in universities. That makes them a lot more interesting to fill in than consumer surveys IMO. The pay is pretty good, but the surveys fill up quickly so you need to keep checking the site. There is a thread on the 'Boost Your Income' forum.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Florence_J wrote: »
    £3 Pinecone

Well done on the Pinecone payment:T. They used to be quite regular earners for me but I haven't had a survey from them for about 6 weeks now:eek:. I've heard of people who have had their accounts frozen/locked for no reason at all so your mention of them has jogged my memory to contact them and see if mine has been too;)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    0.61p interest and £7 tips to add from Saturday. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I hope everyone had a good weekend and didn't bake themselves too much!

A little bit of extra earnings at the weekend:
    Citizenme: £0.10
    eBay sales: £13.79

Now up to £74.76...

I also signed up to and am working on Vypr and Onepoll which I am enjoying as quick things to do despite smaller payouts. I am now working on maxing out all my surveys to up my payments for this week.
    2024 decluttering: 6,935 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 38/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills