Google search and service address

Options
Hi
I am looking at starting a small business, never done this before so help is required please.

Has anyone used a service address? Or can reccomend a company? Not expecting muxh post but when i do get some i would like it to be forward to me.

Does anyone know how to get my company to the top of a google search by searching just the keyword? Do i need to pay?

Much appreciated
Laura

Comments

• 00ec25
    00ec25 Posts: 9,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 25 January 2018 at 9:45AM
    Options
    do you really mean "company" as in full blown Limited (Ltd) company? As you are just starting out, I doubt you would be best placed to jump straight into one of those, much cheaper to start as a sole trader

if you do have a Ltd co then by law it must have a registered office address and there is a whole industry of people who offer such services, ....google it.

Again as a sole trader unless you really wish to hide your personal address for some reason why go to the cost of such a service?

as for website, yes you pay for SEO - search engine optimisation....Google it

rather than "requiring" spoon feeding answers, have you googled how to start a business?

https://www.gov.uk/set-up-business

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=advice+on+starting+a+business+uk
  • Lauraadele18
    Options
    Blimey who !!!!ed in your cornflakes! Ive googled but its not very helpful as not in laymans terms hence why i asked, dont bother answering to peoples posts if your gonna have thay attitude!
  • martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,218 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Blimey who !!!!ed in your cornflakes! Ive googled but its not very helpful as not in laymans terms hence why i asked, dont bother answering to peoples posts if your gonna have thay attitude!
    Hmm, your response isn't going to encourage constructive replies. 00ec25 took the time to give a reply with some advice and two useful links.

Your original question is very general and you would be better off doing some more research yourself and then come back here to ask more specific questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure