Options

Comments

• Pincher
    Pincher Posts: 6,552 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Join Date 23rd April 2017 :rotfl:

Donald Trump has just joined us.

Anything that is negative is fake news, fabricated to discredit me.
  • Julian_Trader
    Julian_Trader Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 24 April 2017 at 9:19AM
    Options
    Do you think that the webmaster of brokerscamalert is honest? Why is "Anna" hiding her IP?
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,965 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Brokerscamalert is clearly a highly dubious source of information as as they do give glowing reviews to some binary options scams, where the punters are just as likely to lose their money as the binary options scams they give bad reviews to.

As you say these websites are a dime a dozen, set up to ensnare mugs who are Googling "is binarybonanza.com a scam" with websites saying "is binarybonanza.com a scam, yes it is, you should give your money to forexmoneytree.net instead which totally isn't a scam".

That doesn't change the fact that all binary options and forex trading sites are equally dangerous and you will lose your shirt on all of them, regardless of whether they steal your money openly or are clever enough to dupe you into handing it over.
  • Julian_Trader
    Options
    I agree that there are a lot of dishonest brokers out there, but I believe that there a few honest ones as well. Otherwise people wouldn't continue depositing to these brokers. It's also not recommended to believe in what these affiliate sites write, i think the best thing to do is to invest slowly until you feel confident about the broker. Sometimes it's also a failure of the trader, most of them don't have a clue about what they are doing so it's easier to blame the platform or the company itself. Every story has at least two sides...
  • AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I agree that there are a lot of dishonest brokers out there, but I believe that there a few honest ones as well. Otherwise people wouldn't continue depositing to these brokers. It's also not recommended to believe in what these affiliate sites write, i think the best thing to do is to invest slowly until you feel confident about the broker. Sometimes it's also a failure of the trader, most of them don't have a clue about what they are doing so it's easier to blame the platform or the company itself. Every story has at least two sides...

There's the problem with your logic.

There are plenty of mugs who will continue throwing good money after bad.
    Of course, pretty much none of them have a clue what they are doing or they wouldn't be doing it, but some will have even less clue than that.
  • Malthusian
    Options
    Sometimes it's also a failure of the trader, most of them don't have a clue about what they are doing so it's easier to blame the platform or the company itself.

None of them have a clue what they're doing. To invert George Dubya's famous saying, if you fool one person, it could be because they're an idiot. If you fool a hundred people, it's because you're a crook.
    Every story has at least two sides...

As the great E-40 said, every story has three sides, mine yours and the truth. The truth is that everyone who tries to get rich quick by gambling loses their shirt.
  • Pincher
    Pincher Posts: 6,552 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Malthusian wrote: »
    The truth is that everyone who tries to get rich quick by gambling loses their shirt.

That's because they are gambling with their own money.

When they ring up, ask for a job. ;)

The house always wins.
  • jennyjj
    jennyjj Posts: 346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 September 2017 at 2:39PM
    Options
    I lost a huge sum of money binary option trading, and was able to have my funds recovered, thanks to a recovery expert. I am glad to share my experience with the company, and the means I used to have my funds recovered. you can reach me at [scammer's address redacted]
    Bearing in mind, of course, that many, if not most, such recovery companies are themselves scammers, who don't think twice about posting fake rave reviews to forums.
  • Malthusian
    edited 21 September 2017 at 9:25AM
    Options
    I lost a huge sum of money binary option trading, and was able to have my funds recovered, thanks to a recovery expert. I am glad to share my experience with the company, and the means I used to have my funds recovered. you can reach me at merylgarner <rest of spammer's email redacted>

Obvious scammer spam reported.
  • jennyjj
    jennyjj Posts: 346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Malthusian wrote: »
    Obvious scammer spam reported.
    Agreed and seconded. A quick google reveals that poster's true intent.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure