Aqua or Marbles card. Is there any difference?

Options
Been looking into CCs for someone new to credit with a very limited but so far so good history. Seems to me that Marbles and Aqua cards, both by New Day, are pretty much the same thing. On the MSE eligability checker the only difference seems that the Aqua card offers a 6 month balance transfer whilst the Marbles only offers 5. Both seem to have the same interest rate. Is there any other differences and which would be best??

Comments

• StopIt
    StopIt Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    Options
    Any differences will be in the T&CS of both cards.

However, if you use a credit card optimally, which is to spend and pay off the cards in full at the statement date, all cards are the same.

At the low end at least. Once you build up a history of responsible use, you'll find offers for providers with rewards (My main card gives me Avios points, for example), or special features like 0 fees for foreign transactions etc.

In debt and looking for help? Look here for the MSE Debt Help Guide.
    Also, If you need any free and impartial debt advice, the National Debtline, Stepchange, and the CAB can help.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aqua is targeted more at those new to credit.

Marbles is skewed more to those who have had credit before, but didn't make a great job of paying it back.
  • moatmeister
    Options
    cheers zx:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills