Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    Typical! I changed my paypal to bank account on Bare!! Pffft! lol

Just a quick question.... Insignificant really but it winds me up lol why does GAP send 2 results received email!! I get all excited when I have 2 emails come through thinking I have friends and its them!!! lol

This is why I set up a dedicated email account for my MSing...mind you certain companies have not removed records of my personal address and still use it...stupid mofos
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • DPJames
    DPJames Posts: 999 Forumite
    Options
    why does GAP send 2 results received email!!

One's for the report, and the other for the photo you submit ;)
  • N.I.M
    Options
    DPJames wrote: »

You sure? I'm convinced both of them come within about 3 seconds of eachother, possibly before I start the photo upload.
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    Which jobs are they paying for? My sporty ones haven't been scored yet.

I wasn't aware they scored audits. Also just noted that there is no Paypal charge just the exchange rate fee which is a damn sight less than most banks charge.
  • DPJames
    Options
    C'mon. Bagged 4 out of 4 local !!!!! slappers. And one is a bumper online one. I'm usually lucky to get 1.

That's this months supply of Prawn Cocktail Pringles and Dandelion & Burdock sorted out.
  • Tudorc1
    Tudorc1 Posts: 507 Forumite
    Options

Definatly both for report - no idea why. Used to think the same until I failed to transmit a photo when computer played up. Got reminder for photo but had had two emails

While we're on the subject of silly bugbears - why doesn't GAP spell checker recognise "pounder" and drive "thru" ?
  • Lil_Me_2
    Lil_Me_2 Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    Options
    Is that Paypal or bank? I'm bank and I haven't got anything showing up yet.

Paypal sorry. My bank charge so I don't use them. Nothing stays in my paypal long anyway.
  • DPJames
    Options
    N.I.M wrote: »
    You sure?

Yup. Submit your report then check your emails. Then submit the photo and check again.

Now 'scuse me, I've got four Teeside slappers to prepare for;). Might have to double bag just to be safe. I've heard they're a filthy bunch.
  • N.I.M
    edited 24 April 2012 at 4:10PM
    Options
    Yup. Submit your report then check your emails. Then submit the photo and check again.

Now 'scuse me, I've got four Teeside slappers to prepare for;). Might have to double bag just to be safe. I've heard they're a filthy bunch.

Thought you were out West, where the heck are you based?

And from what I've seen in my 4 years here triple bagging might not be enough for some of them
  • mskitten2904
    Options

Try a bag for life! lol x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport