The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Dreams it is next Wednesday i go. Just tomorrow and sunday to work then two days at home before i go.
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sheils6, it's the closest one I 'thanked' and 'entered'. The only other it could be was the daily spin one but those tell you straight away, right?
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    lilrahi wrote: »
    sheils6, it's the closest one I 'thanked' and 'entered'. The only other it could be was the daily spin one but those tell you straight away, right?

Yes and they send you an email. They do have monthly prizes too, don't know if they email for them as I have never won one. The prizes have been porridge lately though I think unless they are running late. Do you enter the monthly one?
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,158 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    fire**fly & sheils6 it's like all my Christmas' come at once, it's plain blue but it's carpet!! When the postie brings my wins can fling the front door open with glee!!
    Just praying DS will leave the only bit of carpet I own alone, and mark his territory elsewhere! Has had a stern talking to from my aunt, but grinned the whole time it goes in one ear and out the other!
    Give him a computer or a complex maths question, no issue! Ask him to relieve himself in toilet and it's like he was asked to turn water into a wine!!
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :j:jgreat win lilrahi :T:T
    good you know kittens will be ok now though :A

am the same here alfie, internet has gone off 3 times since this afternoon :( just got back on again :eek: hope it's not going to be messing about all night :eek:

hiya & welcome lottie-tottie :) lovely to find we've another cat lover :j

aww sorry you didn't get what you wanted katie :(
    have a nice evening in :A

oooh your welcome sheils :j glad you enjoyed the eclair :j :D of course you can have one dreams :A you deserve one :j:A oooh you must get your slowcooker out soon, they're a must for the coming cold weather meals :j

am on ipad at the moment so can't get me usual smileys/pics up :eek: pc has gone funny & put roboform at bottom of screen so am trying to get it back to top & post in here as well :eek::eek::rotfl:anyone any idea how to get robo back to top toolbar ?
    have been into options/select upper toolbar but it still hasn't gone there :eek: might ask in techie forum if no joy in a bit :eek:

have a great evening all :A
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    becky004 wrote: »
    fire**fly & sheils6 it's like all my Christmas' come at once, it's plain blue but it's carpet!! When the postie brings my wins can fling the front door open with glee!!
    Just praying DS will leave the only bit of carpet I own alone, and mark his territory elsewhere! Has had a stern talking to from my aunt, but grinned the whole time it goes in one ear and out the other!
    Give him a computer or a complex maths question, no issue! Ask him to relieve himself in toilet and it's like he was asked to turn water into a wine!!

:j:j that's great becky :j:j will be lovely for you :A hope DS will listen to his aunt for you :) xx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• StokieBecks
    Options
    Got all excited this afternoon when the parcel woman buzzed on but it was only the calendars i ordered from vistaprint. Forgot they were due to arrive :rotfl:

Well 2 tubs of haagen dazs down... Have eaten one and dad bought one off me to try so just the six tubs left in my freezer now :D

Am in bed under the duvet waiting for hubby to shave his head so we can watch young apprentice. Quite enjoyed it last week
  • sheils6
    Options

Am in bed under the duvet waiting for hubby to shave his head so we can watch young apprentice. Quite enjoyed it last week

3uj_confused-smiley.jpg

Not a lot you can say to that Becks .......:rotfl:

• StokieBecks
    Options
    Probably sounds worse than it is meant to :rotfl:

Bestie is sending me messages about next week... I get the distinct impression he is up for late nights with wine :rotfl:
  • sheils6
    Options
    Probably sounds worse than it is meant to :rotfl:

Bestie is sending me messages about next week... I get the distinct impression he is up for late nights with wine :rotfl:

Sounds good to me! :D ( My kind of break! )

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family