DFS vouchers

Options

Comments

• dizzyanne
    dizzyanne Posts: 53 Forumite
    edited 19 March 2010 at 7:24PM
    Options
    I've had them through too. No idea if there's a catch...!?!?! Probably that there's nothing anywhere near £40. Had a look on their website and can't see any lamps etc that they refer to on the voucher!?!!
  • Princess_Coupon
    Options
    lamps are £150-£250, I've seen vases in there that look like they belong in the £ shop, for £120 :rotfl:
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • MINIBUMF
    Options
    i got these too but it doesnt say anywhere that you cant use all 10 on one single item does it?
  • RoyC_2
    Options
    MINIBUMF wrote: »
    i got these too but it doesnt say anywhere that you cant use all 10 on one single item does it?

Yes, I'm afraid it does, in the small print at the bottom of the voucher: 'Only one voucher may be used per single piece of furniture'.

I have 10 vouchers valid for 27 March only, BTW.

Roy
  • Gunderful
    Gunderful Posts: 443 Forumite
    Options
    I was more interested in the ability to use them for cheaper items such as coffee tables and lamps, where it would appear you could get stuff for basically no cost.
    Gunderful a.k.a JudgeJules8165
  • haglm
    Options
    Hi,

Does anyone happen to have a spare code that they won't not be using? Hubby and I are desperate to get a chair that we saw in the sale but couldn't afford at the time. Nw we can afford it but the sale has ended and we're not prepared to pay the extra for it...DOH! Currently waiting for it to go on sale again but a discount code could save us the wait!

Would be much appreciated!

Cheers

H!
  • EKEA
    EKEA Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Does anyone have any discount codes for DFS?
    I know they did the text message thing just before Christmas but that's expired now.

I want to upgrade to foam interiors for the cushions from a sofa I bought a few years ago.
  • anotheruser
    anotheruser Posts: 3,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 11 February 2014 at 7:41PM
    Options
    I couldn't find one :/
  • gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    Options
    Just wait a while and they might have a sale :D
  • bigheadxx
    bigheadxx Posts: 3,047 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.bubblews.com/news/2581576-dfs-voucher-code

Saw this earlier and can confirm that I printed off a voucher and used it in store. I got £75 off £1500. You get £125 if you spend £2000. Good deal if you are buying a DFS sofa anyway as I haven't ever found any codes for them before.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure