i CANT USE THE ELIGABILTY CHECK

Options
Hi can anybody tell me how to use the credit card eligibility balance transfer on this website, I have put in my address a thousand times and it just keeps coming back confirm the address!!! confirm the address where/ I have looked all over and I cant see anything to confirm .can someone help me please

Comments

• Fruit_and_Nut_Case
    Options
    kath187 wrote: »
    Hi can anybody tell me how to use the credit card eligibility balance transfer on this website, I have put in my address a thousand times and it just keeps coming back confirm the address!!! confirm the address where/ I have looked all over and I cant see anything to confirm .can someone help me please

Do you live in a new-build property or a flat? Those sometimes cause problems.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • kath187
    Options
    Hi, thanks for replying but no I have lined here for 28 years
  • Fruit_and_Nut_Case
    Options
    Oh dear.

Sometimes new-builds haven't been added to the housing list. Flats have a habit of being referred to in different ways.

Perhaps someone else will be along with a suggestion. Good luck.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • Anne19
    Anne19 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I've tried to use it and it tells me, 'Unfortunately, we have not been able to find your details at the Credit Bureau. Please check and try again' ... so I'm afraid I'm of no help to you. Frustrating :/
  • Tigerlily_
    Options
    Did this ever get resolved? Also having the same problem. Might be because my address does not come up from the postcode, is there any way around it? Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure