Santander Online PPI Query Form Doesn't Work

Options
Just a heads up to anyone who was thinking to use the Santander Online PPI Query Form to checkup on their PPI history ( I cant post a link im afraid, it appears i'm too new here :) )

Don't bother, its broken - Well the final submission button for the form is anyway.
typical that you have to fill out all of your details to get so far as finding this out which I just did, so i thought i'd let everyone know here and perhaps even someone from Santander is watching and will get it fixed.

All the other buttons on the form work to advance to the next stage and the final button is protected by a "Captcha" which on their own are notoriously painful to get through for some people, however making 100% sure i've entered the characters correctly the submit button still doesnt become active and clickable.
Ive tried with Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers on Windows 10 Pro and had no joy, maybe it will work on another browser or operating system but i havent got that far yet.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I doubt this will be a long term problem, but have you contacted Santander to report the issues you had?

In the meantime, you can send your query by post..
  • digitalmetal
    Options
    I doubt this will be a long term problem, but have you contacted Santander to report the issues you had?

Nope i'm not interested in doing their QA for them, just thought i'd let people know here not to bother with it for the time being.
    In the meantime, you can send your query by post..

Yeah I know thanks there are several alternate ways on the page but the online form is many times shorter and simpler.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,530 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you have an adblocker running? Some of these are known to block some form fillers
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • digitalmetal
    Options
    dunstonh wrote: »
    Do you have an adblocker running? Some of these are known to block some form fillers

No I dont, Thanks for trying to help but thats not really what i'm looking for I just wanted to pass on the info.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Nope i'm not interested in doing their QA for them
    That just seems to be self defeating (and doesn't help other potential complainants either).
  • digitalmetal
    Options
    Maybe but I don't have time to hunt down the right people to talk to, anyway it's working again now as I just tried again, changed nothing my end so whatever, that's life, moderators feel free to delete the thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure