Slice the pie FAQ'S

Options

Comments

• jeni-b_2
    jeni-b_2 Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    Jeni unfortunately it doesn't update as you go.You'll only see the updated amount if you go back to your my slice page (its a bit annoying i know)

thanks! what does it mean when it says tips available-1 tracks to next tip-2?

sorry for all the questions, im brand new to this!! :D
  • misspixierocktastic
    Options
    tips are what you give to bands you like that you out on your watchlist
    Tracks to watchlist are how many tracks you have to review to get your next tip
  • jeni-b_2
    jeni-b_2 Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    tips are what you give to bands you like that you out on your watchlist
    Tracks to watchlist are how many tracks you have to review to get your next tip
    thank you!!
  • misspixierocktastic
    Options
    pleasure jeni :D
  • daviedude
    Options
    Wooo Hooo! I've just joined and made 10p. Got a bit bored after five songs though.

I'll have to get with the beat if I wanna make some dosh!!
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    just found a usefull tool for checking your spelling - just cut and paste your review onto the site, right click any words that are underlined and choose from the list of corrects then c&p it into the box on slice the pie.

http://spell.jacuba.com/tryit.html
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • paulabear
    paulabear Posts: 1,278 Forumite
    Options
    I'm LOVING slice the pie - so much fun writing the reviews! Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that's helped with info on here, I've only just started but I can see this taking a lot of time up in the future :beer:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @ss.... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
  • lil_miss_sunshine
    Options
    I was on 2 stars now i have gone back down to one, does anyone know why?

What does someone write for a typical review?
  • misspixierocktastic
    Options
    I think thats stars are suspeptible to going up and down, its happened a lot to users here on mse
    But they have found that often the next day their stars have been back again maybe its an stp glitch

I think everyones reviewing style differes, some people are funny others are serious all of my reviews i talk about the drums the tempo, the voclas and the lyrics how it made me feel those kind of things
  • prison_break_fan
    Options
    Hi
    Could you tell me do you STP regulars trade to make money or stick to the review and scout areas. Can you make a reasonable amount of money doing this - I've had a go at scouting - which I'm quite enjoying, but so far made around £7.00 would love to be able to boost my income more but don't really get the trading bit. What do you think?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure