IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Premier Park - next step?

Options
12346»

Comments

• positiveR
    positiveR Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    And still heard nothing from POPLA- do they contact you either way or is "no news, good news"?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    you should have heard within 3 to 6 weeks , so I suggest you contact them tomorrow and quote the popla reference and ask where the decision is
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    Options
    Check your Junk Mail folder, although if it's anything like mine, it auto-deletes after about 10 days.

If nothing there, do as Redx advises.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • positiveR
    Options
    No nothing in any email folders so will contact them; although in a way kind of want to keep under the radar BUT if I actively chase them then that might go in my favour???
  • Redx
    Options
    there is little point in leaving it as its probably been decided weeks ago

we can only advise you what to do , you are asking us about something only POPLA can tell you , so ask them , phone them , email them , contact them (stop faffing around)
  • positiveR
    Options
    It wasn't a question of "faffing about" - I actually did put it out my mind until clearing my desk and finding the NTK. I did everything by the book, met all the deadlines etc, it was up to them to get back to me.
  • Redx
    Options
    which they may well have done but until you ask them you wont know

you could have rung them up today , but you havent !!

remember , you asked us , so dont shoot the messenger

you should have just done it , no need to ask us at all
  • positiveR
    Options
    No they didn't get back to me, else I wouldn't have asked on here in the first place. I'm not 'shooting the messenger", but I do disagree that I should be chasing this
  • Redx
    Options
    positiveR wrote: »
    No they didn't get back to me, else I wouldn't have asked on here in the first place. I'm not 'shooting the messenger", but I do disagree that I should be chasing this

fair enough , you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine

mine is that you are faffing around when a simple phone call or email could resolve it one way or the other , even though you should not need to chase it up

I think you will find that most people on here will agree with me on this point which is why you have had no other replies and EXPERIENCED people have thanked my replies
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure