Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• leighlad86
    Options
    They want my wifes p60 for this year. Her work havent issued it yet and it might be next month before they do! They have had a March payslip which would have shown her earnings to date.

Frustrating, but it is a doc they do require looks like a long wait now until we can get the p60.
  • Sunniec
    Sunniec Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    @leighlad86 they requested the same off me and my partner a couple weeks ago but we told them that we wouldn't be able to get this yet so we supplied a letter from my employment confirming this and sent our 2016 p60's instead and our last payslip of the year showing the earnings.
  • sjg85
    sjg85 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    So glad I found this thread!

We got our DIP on 15th April
    Full application went in 18th April which included sending
    My contract of employment
    Wage slips
    ID
    Proof of address
    3 months bank statements for myself and husband
    My husbands latest tax return

They did full credit checks on 20th and then came back to us on 21st asking for more information :-(. They wanted my P60 which isn't issued yet as NHS don't send them till May so I've had to get my payroll officer to write a letter and attached last years P60 and they wanted a P45 from my zero hours post which is still active so again i couldn't send that just had to get payroll man to include that information along with my last payslip for that post ... feeling nervous that they will not be happy as haven't sent what they asked for....

Had news that the survey is being done on Friday!

So nervous!!
    I need offer before I can hand my notice in to my landlord as we need to move out to save remaining deposit money 😫😩😬 #runnigoutoftime
  • Sunniec
    Sunniec Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Just found out we are not going to hear anything until next Weds 03/05 as they have a back log! This is beyond a joke and we could sit here waiting till next weds only to find out they want more docs or that they will decline us!
    Losing my patience very quickly with Precise!
  • Thefutureisbright
    Options
    @Sunniec - really?!!

That's not good news at all!

I'd been told my broker that the offer was going to be sent friday at the latest, then they came back yesterday wanting more! I get they need to be ultra careful but I don't understand why they can't just collate all the info they require and then request it all in one go rather than everything being delayed each time you have to send something in!
  • Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Ive been told they are working on things sent in on the 19th april. Loosing my patience I think we have all waited long enough and our broker is no use than an ornament x
  • Rileybaby
    Rileybaby Posts: 238 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was rejected by precise for a reason that wasn't even on their own criteria. I went to a high street bank and the process was very simple and not at a high rate either!
  • Thefutureisbright
    Options
    @Katie - I know exactly what you mean!! I'm sick to death of chasing my broker. He must hold his head in his hands when he sees an email come through from me but sod it, it's what we're paying them for! I've emailed mine today for an update and just got a response saying he'll chase them, nothing since.

So they have a backlog from mid April?? Does that mean they are working on a day at a time meaning if I sent info to them yesterday, in theory it could be over 10 days till I hear back!?! If so I think I'll lose it by then!!
  • Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    @thefutureisbright
    Yeah I think that's the case as our useless broker said they received the return to work letter on 20th april so she expected an update today so yeah you could be waiting for another week or so. Its a complete !!!! take. Our exchange was 21st and they didnt care at all.x
  • JasWil
    Options
    Have precise asked for your documents yet or has your advisor still have them. Because they might no ask like they haven't with us
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback