HMRC Payroll Year End Forms

Options
Is there any HMRC representatives on here? If there are, when are you going to update your ruddy website and put the 2013/14 PDF forms P60 and P11d up there so I can complete my Year End????

I'm grumpy enough as it is with payroll YE and loosing an hour yesterday. Hurrumph.
You had me at your proper use of "you're".

Comments

• unlucky67
    unlucky67 Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Guess you've solved this by now - it was the 3rd April...
    Annoyed me intensely too - showed the P60s but then came up with an error message when you tried to print them?
    And didn't tell you anywhere that wasn't a problem, you had to wait for an update or when to expect the update - I phoned the help line...
    Got treated like a fool for not knowing that and for being annoyed I couldn't do my year end at the same as the last wages for that year :mad: (guess most places last wages were done on the 31st March) then got told I chose to use their free software so I couldn't really complain :mad::mad::mad:
    I explained as a small, struggling charity they were insiting I submitted online - so actually they should provide the tools for me to be able to do it and it should be fit for purpose...
    I was told to submit feedback to a web page - that was actually feedback for the web site but I left it there anyway
    Better than last year though ...I'd been on the RTI trial from Dec, paid the staff on the 28th March, went to enter it into the Basic PAYE tools and it updated. The layouts etc had changed completely (find the RTI one anything but user friendly compared to the 'old' basic tools) - what was the point of me being on the trial if then I had to get used to another new layout...
    I hate HMRC!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport