The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    did the battle dawn one but did not realise I was on a time limit and left it building my castle and made a cuppa, sorted a wash out and then came back and finished and then when I looked I needed to have completed it in 30 mins in order to credit :-( I have messaged them to see if they will manually give me it but probs not. It was my misread though. Not a bad one to do though Dory if you want a few. Only takes 10 mins to do just do not do it in sections lol. xx

Play BattleDawn for Free!

BattleDawn is a Free Multiplayer Online Game featuring three types of worlds with thousands of other real players!
    No purchase required to receive Swag Bucks within 5-30 minutes.
    Swag Bucks awarded after registration is complete. Click launch game, choose world, build colony, and register.

No time limit on this at all
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just won 10sb for nice things to do with the boyfriend lol.

Yay torialou!

59/120
  • compbren
    compbren Posts: 140 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got to about 80% of a PL Survey on Assassins Creed III (Spent about 20 minutes doing it) and then it rejects me saying I havn't qualified. Annoying.
    House Deposit: £28,000 and still saving!
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    PHEW... just managed ot have an easy 60 point survey on PL regarding Blue disabled badges..

also just had a 10 sb for a search ...

so i have managed 112/100

so so far i have managed to do the daily targets:T and can cash in another £5 Amazon voucher

Edit.. it was the profile survey
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Play BattleDawn for Free!

BattleDawn is a Free Multiplayer Online Game featuring three types of worlds with thousands of other real players!
    No purchase required to receive Swag Bucks within 5-30 minutes.
    Swag Bucks awarded after registration is complete. Click launch game, choose world, build colony, and register.

No time limit on this at all

I know but they only monitor for the 30 mins and I took longer so they do not know I finished. I opened a ticket but I think best to finish things immediately if it says completes in 30 mins next time :rotfl::rotfl:

Just trying to do jobs in between, you know how it is. This place don't sort it'self as much as I wish it would :-)
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    when there is a daily target set by SB do you just ainm for that or do you try and get as many bucks as poss?

Just wondering, as it could take over your life, :rotfl:
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    anyone else having issues with the safety video not crediting. The walls one does not either but seen lots of us have issues with that :-) x
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    when there is a daily target set by SB do you just ainm for that or do you try and get as many bucks as poss?

I didn't get my 100sb yesterday so my aim (120) is to get today's 100 and yesterday's 20 to make up for it. If I get more than that that it's just a bonus for me, I don't knock it off the next day's target. That's my system! I in general ignore the counter but it is useful for keeping up with how many I have gotten thus far.

I need to clean... and get dressed.

65/120
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

I tend to just hit the target but i have 2 small boys here to look after/feed/entertain so its a hard slog somedays just to hit the target!

The last few weeks without a target i've just faffed about and still managed about 100 a day on average so i'm happy with that :beer:
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just 500ish more SBs and I will have next months allocation of amazon vouchers paid for, and then I can start working on the following month with the goal of eventually having a surplus big enough to get a decent Paypal payout, ideally £100 but not sure if that's do-able with all the commitments, holidays and stuff over the next few months; I'd be happy just with the amazon vouchers really.
    Well done everyone for keeping on with their targets specially when you have slow days - yesterday nothing worked for me and I was going to give up when I decided to do the daily survey and got the first one plus the piffling amount I'd got from vids and the usual stuff. Really pleased I didn't give up but was sorely tempted.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£345.00 (69%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£070.00 (15%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family