Moving money from Egg

Options
Hi,

I've now created positive balance on my Egg card, do i click on balance transfer on the left hand side > current account / overdraft > then input my current account details and thats it?
[size=-5]Olympic 2007 challenge Started 9 Jan 2007[strike]Aim Silver 2007.00[/strike] Aim Gold 3007.00 Achieved so far:782
[/size]
[size=-5]Feb 2007 Grocery Challenge

28th-03rdFeb £17.75
04th-10thFeb £13.31
11th-17thfeb £18.54
18th-24thfeb £17.19
25th-3rdmar £3.70
[/size]

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    monki_man wrote:
    Hi,

I've now created positive balance on my Egg card, do i click on balance transfer on the left hand side > current account / overdraft > then input my current account details and thats it?
    Yes, sounds about right to me. Don't forget to uncheck the "do you want to protect your balance?" radio button at the bottom of the last screen (near the submit botton) if you don't want PPI.
  • Clariman
    Clariman Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, sounds about right to me. Don't forget to uncheck the "do you want to protect your balance?" radio button at the bottom of the last screen (near the submit botton) if you don't want PPI.

Very good point from YB. In fact, as a stoozer, you definitely should not go for PPI because it will wipe out all of your stoozing profits !

Clariman
    Author of the first Stoozing FAQ on the Internet and Creator of the SOA & Snowball calculators at Lemonfool.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure