What's in your wallet/purse?

Options

Comments

• MrTomato
    MrTomato Posts: 771 Forumite
    Options
    What is the card with the sailing ship on it? It rocks.

Does anyone have pics of any Coutts cards?

CouttsCo-World-Card.jpg
  • MrTomato
    Options
    MrTomato wrote: »
    CouttsCo-World-Card.jpg

That is the Coutts World card. http://www.coutts.com/private-banking/banking-services/cards/coutts-world-card/

I dunno why I'm quoting myself.
  • Dr_Cuckoo3
    Dr_Cuckoo3 Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Options
    I wish I had kept my Brown Shipley account active now :mad:

BS_VISA_CARD.JPG

they still have my money , but the account is dormant and if they charge a low balance fee I may owe them money - that is why I haven't pursued the matter :o
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • young_money_saver
    Options
    Teigan wrote: »
    Do you have pics of yours?

That card was issued 07/09 so I don't know if it has a hologram on the back now if it is replaced.

im going to post a pic as soon as I get my hsbc card. not arrived yet!!!! the guy over the phone told me to wait a few days as it takes longer when done through the post. it will have been 2 weeks on tuesday!!! im getting fed up of waiting. if its not there on tuesday im calling them again and if I don't get a helpful answer i'll go into branch end of week. they already had photocopys of identification so it was just a form which was sent off.
  • MrTomato
    Options
    Dr_Cuckoo3 wrote: »
    I wish I had kept my Brown Shipley account active now :mad:

BS_VISA_CARD.JPG

they still have my money , but the account is dormant and if they charge a low balance fee I may owe them money - that is why I haven't pursued the matter :o

how rich do you need to be for that?
  • Dr_Cuckoo3
    Options
    MrTomato wrote: »
    how rich do you need to be for that?

Dunno - but I opened an account with £1 years ago (before they launched the card) and hopefully they won't discriminate between customers now I have my foot in the door :)

Do you think I should visit a branch wearing tracksuit and trainers with a baseball cap and demand they re-activate my account :D
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • young_money_saver
    Options
    The Brown Shipley Visa Infinite Card is the most exclusive card proposition made available by Visa. Brown Shipley is the first UK-based bank to offer the service to its clients. copy and pasted from brown shipley website.

I would say very rich.
  • karatedragon
    karatedragon Posts: 1,148 Forumite
    Options
    The Brown Shipley Visa Infinite Card is the most exclusive card proposition made available by Visa. Brown Shipley is the first UK-based bank to offer the service to its clients. copy and pasted from brown shipley website.

I would say very rich.

At one time all Credit Cards were exclusive. I think there was only Barclaycard and Access at one time.
  • Dr_Cuckoo3
    Options

I would say very rich.

Yes , but they weren't always that picky - so you should open as many accounts as possible while you are young :idea:
  • young_money_saver
    Options
    Dr_Cuckoo3 wrote: »
    Yes , but they weren't always that picky - so you should open as many accounts as possible while you are young :idea:

really??? would'nt that look bad when I turn 18 on my credit history.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback