Clear fence treatment.

Options
Does anyone know of any clear treatment for fences that's not too expensive and where to get it?

Comments

• CrazyRed
    CrazyRed Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.protekwoodstain.co.uk/clear-coats

Used this company for the last couple of years for the MIL's livery yard.

Good quality paint products, animal-safe and water-based. Excellent prices, too.

For your needs, try the "stable coat" in clear. You can order from their website and delivery (despite what they say) is always around 2-3 working days.

HTH
    PLEASE NOTE:

I limit myself to responding to threads where I feel I have enough knowledge to make a useful contribution. My advice (and indeed any advice on this type of forum) should only be seen as a pointer to something you may wish to investigate further. Never act on any forum advice without confirmation from an accountable source.
  • Bublin1
    Bublin1 Posts: 724 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There 5l shed/fence stain is the same price as Homebase. Their p&p is £4.99.
    Dave Ramsey Fan[/COLOR]
  • dillipop27
    Options
    CrazyRed wrote: »
    https://www.protekwoodstain.co.uk/clear-coats

Used this company for the last couple of years for the MIL's livery yard.

Good quality paint products, animal-safe and water-based. Excellent prices, too.

For your needs, try the "stable coat" in clear. You can order from their website and delivery (despite what they say) is always around 2-3 working days.

Thanks I will give this a go.
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    On the basis of Dillipop's recommendation, I ordered some Protek fence stain. Seems really good stuff and a choice of colours. Definitely need to wear gloves when applying. My hands looked like they belonged to David Dickinson.
    Je suis sabot...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport