Telegraph Investor

Options
Has anyone else had issues with Telegraph Investor?

i opened an S&S Isa and share trading account a couple of weeks back.
The Monday after I opened it Iwas phoned up by a "Customer Relations " Chap (Salesman?) enquiring if I needed anything.
First, he wanted to take me through Security. I told him I don't give out details to anyone who phones me.
Fair enoiugh, said he, I'll Email you.
He sent me an Email telling me there was a secure message if I logged into my account, so I tried, but despite being 100% sure of my Email address and password, couild not access it.
So I phoned them up.
I reset the same password. Bingo, No probs.
I wasted half an hour and finally found the reason for the original call was to welcome me to Telegraph Investor (or sell me something...)
Today, the same thing has happened. I was phoned up by another Customer relations monkey but politely declined his offer of help. If I want help, I'll ask for it!
Then he sent me an Email saying I had a secure message...
So I tried to log in, but again my details were apparently wrong, despite logging in succesfully a few times in the last fortnight.
I find it hard to believe the phone calls and the denied access are not related. They cannot be mere coincidences, Shirley?
Anyone had similar?

Comments

• alanq
    alanq Posts: 4,216 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Pre-existing thread asking for opinions of Telegraph Investor

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5283407
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Monday after I opened it Iwas phoned up by a "Customer Relations " Chap (Salesman?) enquiring if I needed anything.

I had to laugh at that. Customer Relations is a name that is frequently given to the complaints team at firms. Somewhat ironic given your problems.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure