Scheduled Listings

Options
Hi

When you list something with a scheduled start time (as opposed to immediately), do the fees for the scheduled listing appear when you click submit for the listing? When I click submit the fees are £0.00 but I wonder if they're likely to appear afterwards.

We're going away and i'm listing some items and using the scheduled listing to a date when we're back. Obviously if I'm going to get charged I will just change them once we're home but if the scheduled listing is free then I may as well save myself a job.

Thanks
Ms C
Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time

Comments

• Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    If you're a private seller, you normally get 20 free scheduled listings each month. Go to 'myebay' then 'all selling' (left hand side under the 'sell' heading) to check.
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If you have free scheduled items left, they will all show as free when you list and schedule. Once they upload, it will use your free allowance and then charge you for any that exceed this.

For example, you get 20 a month. If you've already used 15 of them, all the listings as you schedule them will show as 'free' as you still have an allowance. If you do 10 listings, they will all show as free, but once they actually upload, you will have 5 free and 5 will be charged for.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport