I need travel protection plan for mother in law travelling from USA

Options
Hi,

I normally by travel protection plan while I buy plane tickets to bring my mother in law over from Florida but my bank Barclays was offering cash back incentive via one of their banking apps which I used to purchase the flights. It did not give me the option to purchase travel insurance at the time thanks Expedia, I wil not be using that cash back app again.:T Anyhow, while I am trying to get insurance for her, all the sites are presuming I am traveling form the UK to USA. Can anyone recommend a UK company that I can use please, I do not want to have to use a American company.

Any recommendations or advise please, she coming at Christmas.
thansk
Clare

Comments

• dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    World nomads
  • Pigletntrekky
    Options
    Great thanks. I have found insuremytrip.com and they have lots of plans available. and cheap too around the same prices i normally paid with expedia when i booked flights and travel insurance.

thanks
  • csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Great thanks. I have found insuremytrip.com and they have lots of plans available. and cheap too around the same prices i normally paid with expedia when i booked flights and travel insurance.

thanks

Make sure you declare all medical conditions, any missed out may invalidate any claim
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport