First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    XP and 7 suffered similar problems.
  • wongataa
    wongataa Posts: 2,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oblivion wrote: »
    Incorrect. My comment was based on the many cases of W10 failure reported in the numerous Windows forums.

You only have to research the number of Windows 10 Updates that have crippled users' machines to conclude that your beloved Windows 10 is and will continue to be compromised by a lack of intelligent programmers at Microsoft.
    You tend to only hear/read negative comments from the internet as if people have no issues then people don't tend to comment. Yes, some people have issues but as the install base is so large that is to be expected. Just because some people have issues it doesn't mean most people do. Just imagine the volume of comments if all 400 million users had issues. What you see represents a far smaller number.

I bet you also think programing a complicated operating system that has to support a huge variety of hardware is easier than it really is too. If you think you can do better please work for MS and improve it for the rest of us.
  • AndyPix
    AndyPix Posts: 4,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    were wrote: »
    Those 400 million are mostly either too afraid to move to linux, to unskilled to move to linux, or their apps are not supported and the is no substitute app with the available features, or just cant be bothered.

You missed out a category :-

The "I quite like windows thank you very much" category

That's the one i fall into
  • rocobiter
    Options
    Docx and Xlx are erstwhile file formats. Try using converters(online) to have them converted to the compatible format. Or else try this hack- Gmail your files, add them to gdrive and download back to your system.
  • AndyPix
    AndyPix Posts: 4,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    rocobiter wrote: »
    converted to the compatible format. .

What ?????
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing