stoozing.com calculator replacement

Options
Hi,

When last shopping around for 0% cards, the stoozing.com website was excellent. It contained all of the current credit card offers, and you could simply enter your balance and savings account rate details and it would show you a list of all the current offers with estimated profits/losses against them - made choosing a card a doddle.

I read in their forum (can't find the post now) that regulations imposed on them meant that they had to shut down that service because they were arguably recommending products. Such a shame.

I just wondered if anyone knew of a decent replacement? There are many calculators which will allow you to enter the details of a single card, but none that I can find which will compare all the cards on the market and give you profits/losses in one go?

Thanks,

Comments

• MumOf2
    MumOf2 Posts: 612 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi

This is the calculator I found on the internet:
    http://www.stoozing.com/calculator/stoozcalc.php

Obviously this is just for one card, but if you know the percentage charge for each balance transfer, you only have to change one figure for each one and you can see the results instantly.

HTH

MumOf2
    x
    MumOf4
    Quit Date: 20th November 2009, 7pm

• gwapenut
    gwapenut Posts: 1,360 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What I'd really like to see if a list of which cards are linked, so that you know whether a BT from one to another is possible.

It gets even more complicated too, eg. I heard that you can BT from Lloyds to Halifax, but not from Halifax to Lloyds. Parent-child relationships matter, bit like you can put a Tesco sim in a locked O2 phone but not the other way round.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure