Debt Relief Order advice please

Options
123457»

Comments

• Splodge1000
    Options
    I have been advised by my local CAB that my DRO application has been granted by the Insolvency Service.

Thank you very much to all who offered advice, guidance and encouragement in the thread; in particular I would like to express my appreciation to fatbelly, sourcrates and Stopit for their constant support and assistance. I am most grateful for the assistance for which I feel indebted.

Next step is to try and find a position somewhere and start to rebuild.

Thanks again, everyone.
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,500 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Well done!

That was a bit of a saga but you got there in the end.
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,884 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I have been advised by my local CAB that my DRO application has been granted by the Insolvency Service.

Thank you very much to all who offered advice, guidance and encouragement in the thread; in particular I would like to express my appreciation to fatbelly, sourcrates and Stopit for their constant support and assistance. I am most grateful for the assistance for which I feel indebted.

Next step is to try and find a position somewhere and start to rebuild.

Thanks again, everyone.

Excellent news !!!

Think Fatbelly sums it up nicely lol !!!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure