Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    Oh, my goodness ! Since when did reduced items in @'s start to compare? Lost myself £1.50......school girl error.:(

They've been comparing for a few months now nettiebobs :(
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • nettiebobs
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    They've been comparing for a few months now nettiebobs :(
    The shame.................
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    AP droid second month try.

So I removed the bank card from my 1st month AP account yesterday.
    I had already added a new account gmail address to the phone about 1 week ago.

Today, I added the same bank card to the 2nd AP account, it went on fine.

I have not deleted the 1st account and all the vouchers are still there.

I tried a payment on the 2nd account, but no envelope appeared.. nothing at all about the promotion. Tried 3 transactions and it's definitely not working.

I think I'll try a factory reset and different bank card (saving the voucher scr-shots to my iphone first).

If that doesn't work then I'm stumped.
    Unless anyone can suggest anything else?

If you have saved the vouchers, can't you just delete the app and re-install?

The game appears before you have any transactions, so it seems it could be something to do with being a new install?

Anon
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :eek::eek::eek:

Well from when I unlocked the shop door till I locked it closed I have been manic busy. Couldn't even eat my butty :o
    Sales sales sales sales :T:T:T

Now back out to help run Charity Bingo in club

Bestest xxx
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anon wrote: »

The game appears before you have any transactions, so it seems it could be something to do with being a new install?

Anon
    Thanks All my vouchers are on my iphone photos now.
    I'll try deleting droid pay and re-installing. If the promo isn't showing I'll do a factory reset, don't want to waste another gmail addy.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Anon
    I uninstalled, re-started the phone, installed AP again, but my two 'old' gmail accounts were still there (and no promo).
    I removed acc 1, but it won't let me remove the other one.
    To be safe I think I'll just factory reset.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Cover it in really tight cling film. You need it on as small a plate/serving item as possible so the clin film goes down the side. If that cant work, make a 'frame' to go round it out of carotts cut in half long ways, then use the tight cling film.
    Alternatively, why not make that, but set it in some sugar free jelly?
    Thanks, but time is the issue , do you reckon they would dry out if i did tomorrow night for Thurs then in the fridge?
    I wanted syn free, SFjelly is sinned believe it or not:eek:
    I didnt like the £2 charge, but found a code, so thanks to the op of the polar bear mugs :beer:
    :A:A:A:A:rotfl::rotfl:
    Good morning all, rather frosty out there (-3!)

Have you got a large deep baking pan it would fit in? If you lined the tin with cardboard with flaps over the edge so you could lift it out, then lined that with foil, it should come out OK, and you could put a couple of bits of cling film over the top.
    another good idea, thanks :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    MKS - nearly there, keep going x

bubbs wrote: »
    I wanted syn free, SFjelly is sinned believe it or not:eek:
    :D

Some things are morally wrong.

Off to get a euro card for DS1, and then legs lazered. OH is annoying me so I may go to A on the way home. :D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    :T:T:T:T brilliant
    In S last night I had a till spit for £5 off £40 online spend for Arg0s - this may be the start of increasing cross promotion between the stores.

HTH

Anon
    I had one last week, forgot to mention it:o
    LEJC wrote: »
    Good morning all....

I have a free day today I think...I was supposed to be collecting some presents but I think I'm going to get a text to delay it.....

It seems as if we are in the lull before the storm...most things are done with the exception of things like veg and the stuff that will be fresh so I can't get that till saturday and in the meantime it's just waiting.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the whole Gin thing...we've tried it several times over the years and each time never got to the bottom of the first glass....and in several cases not beyond the first sip!

We are however munching chocolate like it's going out of fashion and the 2 tubs are almost empty so may need replacing.

Hoping that everyone's day is stress free....

Hi LEJC:wave:
    Hope you are feeling a bit better now you're ds is home, the chocs will do you good:D
    I dont get the gin thing either never ever tried it:eek:
    If i don't see you again on here, hope you have a good Christmas as much as you can xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    :D Love a good jug of Sangria. :beer:
    Yuk!!
    MKS wrote: »
    I ordered from Amazon just before 7 last night and the parcels arrived just after 9. A lot of my prime stuff has been arriving late. When I contact Amazon, they extend the membership by a week/month depending how late the order arrived. Have a very long membership this year.:D
    Well done you ;D
    Hope you are ok?
    LEJC wrote: »
    Good on you Enterprise,I admire your stand on it all.....I think even during my generation drinking has become more socially recognised than perhaps it was for my parents and now it's all too easy to have an odd glass here and there....doesn't always make it right but as I say it's become acceptable.

So....enterprise has never been drunk....what has everyone else never done.....?
    I've never had either a KFC or a subway...
    My DS has never had a filling (he's almost 20)....and my OH...well I haven't a clue about him and things he wouldn't admit to...
    I have never been to Subway either or Ikea:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure